View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 02:04 PM

Default My sub exposed

So my sub and I have gotten friendly with another couple in the bdsm community. We meet up at munches and occasionally at one of our houses. My wife enjoys being sub to the Lady S, and will comply with either of their requests. No swinging or swapping, but mutually pleasurable domination. A couple months ago we went to their house for the evening. On the way there, Miss S texted my sub and told her to strip naked before we arrived and come into their house fully nude. My sub had no idea what to expect, and has only ever been to their house once. She did as she was told. I backed in the driveway, told her to leave her pile of clothes in the car and get out. It was still daylight (late evening on a showery day) and lots of traffic driving by. She got out and I locked the car with the remote so she had no way of turning back. She nervously walked to the door and rang the bell. Our friend answered the door, laughingly gave her a big hug and let her in. We chatted for a while, my sub nude the whole time. We then played with my sub tieing her up and trying different bondage toys on her. Eventually she was locked in a leather bondage hood, tied to a chair, legs spread, and told to masturbate for us. We rang the doorbell, made a bunch of muffled noise and had her continue to masturbate with Miss S assisting while "all" of us watched. She still to this day doesn't know how many people watched her. Here's a couple pics.
Attached Thumbnails
20170805_220631.jpg   20170805_215336.jpg  

20170805_220623.jpg  
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Sirtofawn For This Useful Post: