View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:39 PM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Women have different perspectives in that regard.

My fiancée will flash her pussy occasionally; but will not let it be extensively out in plain view - like at the nude beach. She likes to keep it a "mystery" to strangers. "Catch it if you can" type of deal.

My ex had a different perception of her pussy. Even on our first time to a nudist resort, she decided to go bottomless. She had a full bush at the time; and figured no one could see beneath it anyway. On the other hand she was self-conscious of her big titties. The next few trips she wore a sarong; fastening it around her titties but leaving it open in the front.
As we became more social, we met nudist women who had a "hidden pussy" philosophy. Keeping their legs crossed and their thighs closed; only showing a taft of pubic hair. They professed it was more "lady-like." I thought it was silly but my wife bought into it. She emulated that for a while. But then she got tired of it. And she saw other women at the resort who were shaved and enjoyed tanning "everywhere." So she ditched the "hidden pussy" philosophy, shaved, liked the way her pussy looked and felt; and went back to being comfortable with her "more" exposed pussy.
Still, I also notice more "conservative" nudist women who stick to pubes and that "hidden pussy" thing.

I think the "smoothy movement" has made a lot of women more comfortable with their pussies. After all, there is nothing left to hide anything, so I guess it's liberating. I've seen women arrive at the beach, kick off their shoes, hike up their dress or skirt up to their waist, and proceed to the beach bottomless. I also once saw a shy newbie wearing a sarong all day; yet she had no problem pulling up her sarong to her waist to go wadding - bottomless.
Over the past few years I've seen more bottomless nudists; opting to keep on their top but nothing else.
I've shaved my fiancée once; but with her "big lips" she didn't like the way her pussy looked, so it was a one-time deal.

As far as undressing, my fiancée goes topless first and sits down to remove her bottom. That's also usually what I've seen at the nude beach. My ex would often just wear a sarong, and she would just pull it off before sitting down. Many women to tend to sit down before undressing to avoid the "striptease effect." Sometimes the top comes off first, sometimes the bottom.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: