View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 11:23 AM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I Had a Malaysian Chinese Roommate

When I lived in Kuala Lumpur in the late '70s in a kind of 'Three's Company' situation. After a while, Mary Jane [not her name] became comfortable enough around me to be in situations where her pussy was exposed. However, she always kept her breasts covered, or turned her back when she was changing her top/bra. Sometimes, she would lift the edge of her top (when she braless) to show how firm her breasts were, but always stopped just below the nipple. Once we went on a trip to Singapore together and shared a hotel room. We took a less than platonic shower together, but she wore a swimsuit top.

She claimed to be in her late 20s, but I believed her to be in her mid-30s. I did see her breasts once when the roommate who shared her room asked me to get something from their bedroom and Mary Jane was napping. Her nipples looked like they had been baby-chewed, which explained why she was shy about them being seen. I came to suspect that Mary Jane had had a child out of wedlock and it was raised by her older sister as my roommate's niece.

Last edited by yellow_fever_01; 09-15-2015 at 11:26 AM. Reason: corrected typo
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post: