View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 03:04 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Keeping the Pussy Private....

I have written about a nudist lady friend I have known for over a decade. She is very outgoing, loves sex, and is over 60. Several times in the last few years, she has told me she wants to keep her pussy covered whenever she is around someone new and not let them see all her "secrets". Here most recently, this wonderful, attractive lady has asked me to return all my photos of her with her pubic area exposed.

When she meets someone new, she has always cowered and covered up until she was sure they were old enough and ok with her being naked, then she stayed nude without any modesty. Now she may be nude walking in the woods or wherever and she still cowers and covers up until she is ok they are alright with her being nude, but she keeps one hand over her pubic area and sometimes even puts on a bikini bottom, many of which are very small but still cover up some of her bits

When I brought this up to my nudist wife, she said she understands completely and may start covering her crotch around strangers as well. I have NEVER seen this behavior at any nudist club, although some new to the nudist lifestyle do keep their towels over their fronts for a while. Being a guy, I have no clue about why both ladies are so sensitive about a few square inches of skin. We are not talking about spreading your thighs and showing pink, we are just talking about walking around or sitting. I think these ladies keeping one hand over their triangles looks silly and, as a guy, it is a tease.

Most of us here remember when the pubic area could NOT be shown in photos or movies---it was against the law back then, but I don't see any relevance today, do you? Both of these ladies have talked and agreed to wear bikini bottoms at nude beaches or at least some minimum on their crotches, and to keep towels over their fronts at nudist clubs, leaving them off only if with people they know or to swim.

Has anyone else ever heard of this? Do your ladies keep their pussies covered?
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: