Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:13 PM

Default my early upskirt stories?

Wow where do I begin? I was quite to voyuer perv as a kid (still am as an adult but I dont risk anything illegal)

Sunday school class, preachers gorgous teen daughter. It was a weather perfect sunny day so we are having sunday school class outside, sitting around a circle in the morning sun. She is across from me sitting on the church steps. she has on a thin, light dress that was flowing in the breeze. her butt is on one step and her high heels are on the next step down. this has her tightly closed knees elevated but from where I am sitting, I am staring right up the well lit dress to her panyhose covered pink panties. For the most of 45 minutes I watched in horny awe at her perfectness. I have been a fan of pantyhose and stockings ever since.

my sister came home from her evening job as a candy stripper at the local nursing home. She crashed on the couch still wearing that short red pinstripped dress. she curled her legs up into a fetal position and pulled an afghan cover over her. I was sitting down by her feet watching television. after she was sound asleep, i raised the end of hte afghan and there was her short uniform dress hiked up to her hip because of the position she was in, and I was staring freely at her teen ass in her silky panties covered by nude to the waist pantyhose.

There have been countless other brief incidents that taught me that being in the right position as a female gets out of a car can be advantageous if shes wearing a dress. Also if a woman is wearing a light colored dress and is coming in from outside, the sunlight can make her dress transparent (another church thang). miniskirts were very popular when i was in school and I've seen plenty of thigh and some panties while looking up through the handrailing as I walked by.

I drive a truck sometimes and my favorite time to drive was rush hour. I know, the traffic was nerve racking but the office gals in their little skirts and dresses would make the drive worthwhile. Many had the feeling they were in a world all their own and nobody could see that they had their skirts pulled up to their waist. For some I assume they were using the time to tan their legs from the sunlight. There were a lot more skirts and dresses back then, especially during the 80's and early 90's. That is till the grunge look seeped into daily fashion and ladies stopped dressing up and wearing skirts and heels. now its mostly jeans and slacks with the occasional flash of a knee. Now I hate rush hour again.

There are many stories of voyuerism but this thread is mainly about upskirts so I will end it here.
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to digitalfan For This Useful Post: