Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 03:10 PM

Wink A couple of our favorites

When my wife and I were in our thirties, decades ago when bikinis were larger, we went to Miami and went to a custom bathing suit shop. They made suits just for you, in your choice of fabric and style for about $100, a lot for a bikini then. Knowing what I wanted her to do, we agreed she would get them to make her the briefest suit possible for her to sunbathe at home, barely covering her furry triangle and nipples. The store manager, a mature man with the obligatory tape measure hanging from around his neck, said he did a lot of them.

We went into the second room in the shop, separated only by a curtain from the front door and the street. He left the curtain open while she chose the fabric she wanted, and it was a solid yellow and thin. She told him it did not need to be lined because she would not wear it in public, just in our pool and at home. I was surprised how many people kept walking into this shop, both men and women, because they sold lots of beachware in addition to the custom tailored stuff. Several men and women stepped into the room we were in to get to small changing booths, also with curtains in the front.

When he told us it was time to measure and see what he had to make, he said she could wear a one-piece if she chose but she said it would not let him make it as brief as possible. He said some let him measure them nude, and she said that was ok with her. He pulled the curtain to the room closed when she called out from one of the changing booths that she was ready. She stepped out and onto a one foot tall small round stage in the middle of the room. It had these 6 changing rooms around this room, each with a mirror not only inside but outside each room. She was standing nude with her hands to her side, and you could see every angle in the surrounding mirrors. As he started taking measurements and asking her how much she wanted covered, we kept hearing the front door chime ring as people kept coming into the store. Each time I was hoping they would walk through the curtain to where we were but it did not happen for about 6 or 7 minutes, then several women came in and three men--two to try on suits and another was with his wife who was buying.

She stood erect, with her hands at her sides, while these men would stare, and then look away when they were caught looking. By now the curtain to the front room was open, and anyone walking in could see her facing the front door. I could tell by her breathing how turned on she was, and with the tailor moving her legs apart to take measurements with his tape, she was very wet. When he measured her breasts, her nipples were as hard as I have ever seen them--and so was I. Soon he was done, and several of the men and women were standing asking questions about how much the cusom suits cost and how long they took to make. She went back to the booth and got dressed. It was a fun night. I just wished I had gone out to our rental car and gotten a camera to take a photo from the front door of the store.

Two days later, we went back to get the suit, and she tried it on then got back on the round pedestal. She wanted several adjustments, so she took it off and gave it to the tailor, and she was then nude once again. We waited in her changing room, with the curtain open, then she went back out, put on the suit and was pleased. Of course, some men saw her then too, but she was only exposed for several minutes.

She did not wear it often, but a couple of times when we had a male friend over without his wife or girlfriend, she would bring out the yellow suit, and it was completely transparent when wet.

The first time we did something like this was in college. We were in Charlotte, NC visiting friends and there was a lingerie shop right near a rail crossing. They had lots of exotic stuff in the windows. Back then, wearing a garter belt and stockings was done every day, and we went into the shop to get her a matching black bra, panty and garter belt set. She took them in the back and I stayed out front, and she would come out to get my opinion. Everyone there loved what they saw. After trying on several sets, she came out in a french cut push up bra that left the top halves of the breasts(and nipples ) exposed, a black garter belt and stockings with her heels. She was holding the matching panties, and said she wanted the two items she was wearing but some different, smaller, more transparent panties. Everyone stared at her now framed pussy, and she walked casually to the area that had the panties. She got more with the help of the salesman, and then went in to try them on, and come back out for me(and others) to see. They were small, and very see-through.

In the store, they had a large wall of Poloroid photos of happy, satisfied customers wearing the apparel the store offered. Some were somewhat revealing,and some of the women were attractive, but not all. My wife, then my girlfriend, when asked told the salesman he could take a picture of her in her new outfit, but she combed her hair partly over her face so you would be unlikely to recognize her. While we do not go to Charlotte very often, whenever we do go, we stop by this shop and her photo is still in a prominant place on the wall with her nipples in clear view and her hairy triangle visible through the thin material. Although I have asked if she would do it again, she says no, but she did enjoy it back then.

We also like for her to walk out of the bathroom at hotels for room service/maintenence/bellman, but that is another story.
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to eppers For This Useful Post: