View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 01:49 PM

Hey, I'm back after a long while.

I'd like to post stories about the girls who live in the apartment just above me.

The mother is about 45 y/o and the daughter is 18 y/o.

Both are quite hot (for their ages). The mother rarely meets men as she is very shy. But when she does...Oh my god... it's on the weekends when her daughter is visiting her fathers. Sometimes she meets two different men in two successive days. We hear them fucking as our bedroom is directly underneath hers. Nothing special, just normel sex, I guess.

This year, the mother went on holidays with friends. When she came back. She was putting some clothes in her washing mashine (which is in the same room as ours). After she was gone, I had a sneak peek into her dirty laundry beneath the mashine...She had a box full of worn underwear. Some really sexy bras and thongs caught my eyes. As well as some normal "cotton stuff". But very tasteful. Another thing that i discovered is, that she had a special laundry cleanser for "blood and protein"-stains (such as sperm...) and some of it was applied on the white stains on some bras seems like, she had a spermy holiday
Additionally, a very special piece of underwear caught my eye. It was a bra and a thong made out of black and red rubber/plastic...very sexy. the thing you would wear in a swinger club. And guess what: It had white stains as well. So, she enjoyed some loads of cum in her holidays. That - and smelling on her underpants - made me quite horny, as you can guess.

The daughter is a special one, too: She has a boyfriend for some months now. He's visiting her after school, when the mother is at work. Then they start fucking as crazy! It might be her first boyfriend, so its interesting to see how their fucking sounds change from time to time. at the beginning they were fucking normally. You could just hear the bed. Now you hear her moaning and screeming. Awesome! After they finished, its silent...until 30 mins later, they start again....and again...until the mother comes back from work. On a single afternoon, I could hear them fucking five times. This girl is really got. Brown hair and eyes, slim, juicy ass and C-cup breasts.
One night they came home from a party, i suppose, at about 1 am. The mother was on holiday. I heard them going to the bathroom and taking a bath, right in the night. I stayed in my bathroom underneath and was jerking my cock hearing the guy moaning...It sounded like he was getting a nice head :-) afterwards, they went to bed to fuck like crazy again...

When they both were on holiday, I had to water their flowers. I seized the chance to have a glimpse into their bedrooms. I saw the black rubber dress in her wardrobe. I also took a look in her nightstand. It contained two small vibrators, lube, and a book with erotic stories.

I went to the daughters room and discovered a worn thong (yummy) and in her nightstand, I saw some handcuffs, a blindfold, and also lube.

What do you think the daughter needs the lube for? Because they are fucking so regularly? or do you think, she's getting her ass fucked?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: