Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 08:54 AM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfog View Post
This event took place yesterday whilst my wife and I were out cycling.
We had reached a part of the route where there is a footpath, about three quarters of a mile long through fields, which eventually comes out on the road we wanted.
We decided that we would take this route for a change but as it is too rough to cycle on it does mean we always have to walk its whole length.
So we duly set off on foot with our bikes. Because the route is undulating there are parts of it where you can see way ahead. We had reached one of these sections when my wife said "hold on a minute, who is that approaching in the distance". I stopped and said "as far as I can make out it is two males". She said "I think so to". She then said "if they are youngish how about me making their day for them". I did not need to ask what she meant by that and said "well if that's what you want to do why not?".
We kept our eyes on the pair as they approached us until it was obvious that they were youngish, probably around the twenty mark.
At this point Jill said right I will strip off here. This took no time at all, as she only had to remove her top and shorts which she quickly stuffed into her saddlebag.
The timing of our coming face to face with them, although at quite a distance at this point, could not have been better as it happened where both us and them were at the top of a slight rise before dropping down into a hollow. I could imagine them saying to each other "can you see what I can see or is it an apparition".
With us having cycled about eighty miles at this point Jill's leg muscles were well pronounced and the chilly wind did wonders for her nipples.
As they approached still closer their broad smiles came into view but we continued to carry on walking and chatting as normal. Very shortly we met and we casually said "hello". As they were speechless we broke the ice for them by remarking about the weather and scenery, the comment about the scenery giving them the opportunity to comment on Jill's body.
Jill replied by giving them a display of muscle control, particularly showing off her thigh muscles and stomach muscles which included a display of stomach muscle rolling.
She then said "I see you have noticed my tits and yes they are real and to prove it you can try to pull them off if you wish" then turning to the other lad she said "you can't be left out so I'll give you my pussy to do whatever you want with it".
This could have gone on for some time but she said " sorry lads, we must be getting on our way so we must say our goodbyes"
As we parted company their last comment was "hope to see you again some time"
We quickly set off at a good pace as we had lost at least ten or fifteen minutes and we still had many miles to cover before we reached home.
There is no doubt it made their day and they would have a good story to relate to all their friends.
I want to go biking with you guys.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post: