View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 07:27 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard moon View Post
Mrs M discovered around 2 yrs ago that she loves watching guys wank...I found this out about 6 months ago
I return to these threads now and then to check additions. I'm sure other wives are like mine. Her like and dislikes change like the weather. For me it's all been for the better.
There are two or more kinks here my wife grew to love. Until the mid 90's after we retired my wife hated seeing a man wank off. Altho there were times years ago she did enjoy it. I found out mostly why she was turned off by men masturbating was her fear of being ra--ped. Makes sense. A hard cock is usually looking for a pussy.
After we accidentally discovered a public nude beach in Florida and accidentally discovered a few new pervert nudist friends we also accidentally discovered these guys got turned on by seeing my wife nude. This caused them to masturbate. In time this masturbating caused ejaculation. This ejaculation eventually would often end up on my wife. At first she hated it, a lot. In time we convinced my wife that these guys jacking off and shooting were compliments. After watching it happen for a few years she admitted she loved watching men jack off and cum. She just didn't want them cumming on or in her. Well we managed to keep everyone from cumming in her but sometimes being close to the jacker-offer she was getting cum shot on her body. Hell she started liking that!

The second surprise was spanking. Over many years I've spanked my wife gently. She always gotten mad. Again after I retired and we moved to Florida a close friend turned her over his knee and spanked her for her birthday. Both her and Joe wore shorts. Her titties may have slipped out part way... or more. Dollie laughed and liked her gentle spanking so a few others at the party put her over their leg and spanked her. Liquer may have helped but she loved those spankings.
Since that time, mostly at bike events, Dollie has gotten spanked for being a bad girl. Bare assed and often bare boobed, others enjoyed it. Lucky for her she is not bad very often!

And as far back as I can remember she's enjoyed me pumping her pussy full of jazz. I'd pump her full before we went to sleep. I'd wake up while she slept and pump her full. I'd wake up, pretending to still be asleep, and she'd pump herself full while fucking me. She rarely cleaned it out or off. Dirty sheets went in the wash almost daily.

I'm sure there is more. It's been a rough marriage!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: