Thread: Updates at DFP
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 01:44 PM

Thanked 35,857 Times in 4,733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Another good one. It kind of reminded me of that "Girls Unbutton" scene with the Asian chick sneaking around on a boat and gradually losing her clothes (though longer and more drawn out, obviously). I also liked the cartoon birds and sound effects. Some good slapstick in there, too.

You know, I have wondered that!

On a side note, I checked out some of Lydia's fetish/adult modelling pictures the other day, and man, those are some dirty, filthy pictures. So dirty that it's amazing that she's able to play embarrassed so convincingly in these movies. Just further testament to her prowess, I guess.

Thanks

Fango
LOL! Good eye Fango! "Girls Unbutton" was running through my mind the entire time I was writing and filming this one.

I was worried about how folks would react to the slapstick/cartoon elements, but I really wanted them to be there to create the silliness I wanted. "My Fair Nerdy" was hilarious to me, and Lydia was amazing, but it didn't sell well. I realized I'd gone too far into silliness, and it wasn't as sexy as folks wanted. So this time I wanted to try and keep both elements equally.

I think one of the best compliments I can give Lydia, is that she's a practicing Domme in the BDSM lifestyle, a latex fetishwear fashion designer, and a fetish model, yet she can really find her (as she puts it) "real goober" and have a blast playing the roles Joe and I write for her. I like all the models I work with, but Lydia is a rarity in that she's a TRUE actor!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post: