View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 01:53 PM

University football season has been astounding here. Lots of really nice weather, so big crowds and the girls are out in parking lots very early for the games drinking heavily. This last game, which started at 6pm our time, there was a big pickup truck parked just beyond my dad's fence and it had 2 kegs in the back. I knew this would be a good day! Sure enough, they attracted a large crowd of at least 60 and maybe 75 folks. About 3 hours in, and still about 2 hours before game time, the girls started needing to pee. The first group that came near my dad's fence was 6 girls! they came in behind the hedge and I heard one say "goddam it I have to pee so bad" and she was peeing even before she got into her squat. The other 5 were all getting into position and I was trying to find the best slat, crack, or knothole to look thru when one of them backed up against my favorite spot. It is a spot where the slat is broken off up t about 18 inches off the ground. This puts you eye level with a pussy and ass as she quats backed up to the fence. I got to see straight up into her pussy. She was hairy, jet black pubes, and and had a tight little dark brown asshole. She peed for an eternity and her pussy and asshole both puckered several times as she tried to get the last little drops off before pulling up her panties. 2 of the group stood guard, so they came in behind the first 4, and one was a hot little blonde about 25 years old and very tan. She had a bald beaver that was nice and puffy. I got a straight on view as she backed into the bushes and kind of faced the fence. She stared at her pussy the whole time she peed, I guess trying to miss her sandals as she peed. When she stood up, I got a nice view of her lips, which hung about 2cm. I think she may have seen me move through the slats. She did a double-take with a weird look on her face and kind of stared at the fence for a bit before walking away. I froze motionless until they walked back to the truck. I don't she was alarmed cos I must've seen 20 more girls visit my pee spot that day! Nice!!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to capmandu For This Useful Post: