View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 10:12 AM

Thanked 1,046 Times in 156 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince wiley View Post
Every so often while surfing erotic web sites with blazing speed, I see a look on a woman's face that knocks me right off my surfboard. I have to stop and linger- and most often download. (Or shoot a load) Call it the "look of love." It's not totally limited to amateur sites, but is most often found there. It's a look that says "I love you and I trust you- and I'll do anything for you... that includes posing naked, or with your cock in my mouth or your cum on my face." Since amateur photographers are most often a husband or lover-seeing it so often here makes perfect sense. To have a woman look at you like this- you're doing something right. I know most of these photos are found elsewhere in OCC since that's where I found some of them. Thanks to the original posters. Stop and linger. Do what you will about loads...and add your own pics if you want to share the look of love.
This thread is fully made of awesome. I know precisely what you're talking about, but never had the right words to express it until now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tzrlvr For This Useful Post: