View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:46 AM

About 6 months ago I was staying in a mountain hut with some friends before going climbing. We had planned to meet another group of people at the hut in the morning. The door of the hut didn't shut properly and I woke up with a view straight through the crack in the door. There was a woman standing there with her back to the door. She was adjusting her jeans. I quickly worked out what was happening and shifted slightly for the best view. She pulled down her jeans and knickers, revealing a very toned pear-shaped bum. She squatted and pissed briefly, showing the slightest hint of pussy, while I stroked my hardening cock in my sleeping bag. She then finished and walked into the hut, upon which we all awoke (or pretended to wake). It was Fiona, a woman I had only met a couple of times. She was in her mid-30s, very pretty, and not the sort of person you'd expect to see pissing. When I walked outside in the sunshine I could see that it would be very easy to miss the crack in the door. I was lucky to be lined up in just the right position.

Another time in the mountains my girlfriend announced she had to pee and walked off about 5m and squatted with her back to us. We were with another couple who were very good friends of ours and the guy was told off by his girlfriend for looking! I couldn't blame him. My girlfriend was giving us a pretty explicit view.

Another time in the mountains (see a theme?) we were on a very steep section and another girl we were with had to go. She was in her early 20s, extremely fit, and very pretty. There was nowhere else to go, so she pissed right in front of me. Sideways unfortunately, so I only saw a hint of her bum.

Just remembered another one which happened I was camping. I was talking to another girl I hardly knew when she announced she had to piss. There was just the two of us standing together. "Can I watch?" I asked, joking (I was extremely drunk). "OK" she said, and squatted in the middle of the field. I was a bit taken aback and too drunk to appreciate it!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to johnluck For This Useful Post: