View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:17 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Traveling in North Carolina

In the 1980's, I was traveling in rural western Carolina, and as luck would have it, it was about 4:00pm and I was about the seventh or eighth car behind a very slow school bus that seemed to stop every time there was a straight stretch where we might be able to pass. It was slow going.

After one long stop where six or eight high schoolers got off the bus, while the caravan of cars waited behind, I noticed one cheerleader in a dark blue uniform looked nervous, and was cowering a bit. As the bus began to chug slowly up the hill and the kids began to scatter in different directions, the girl seemed glued to her spot just off the left side of the road. The cars on that side drove on by, but those of us behind the bus got a very slow start. In fact, I was so far back and the last car in line, so I was still not moving when the girl suddenly reached under her skirt and pulled down first lighter blue cheerleader-type tights( I think they are called lollypops) then some plain white panties. I was spellbound, still sitting waiting for the car in front of me to move. She started to go, looked at me as if she was embarassed to death, and fairly quickly jumped up and ran towards a farm house several hundred yards off the road. I saw her pulling up her underthings as she darted away.

It wasn't erotic, just sort of interesting seeing someone that embarassed.

That was the only time I have ever seen anything like it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: