Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:10 PM

Thanked 6,457 Times in 232 Posts
Default showing the wife on tape

Back when VCRs were the only thing around, not so long ago, my wife and I used to rent sex tapes all the time, especially the ones that were suposed to be "amateurs." We liked to watch other people fucking while we did it. And we made our own sex tapes, I guess like everyone did who had a camera.

Sometimes when something really interesting was on the screen, I would ask "Did you ever do that?" and if she was in the mood she would tell me all the details about what she did with some old boyfriend ... her first doggie style, her first mouthful of cum, etc. The more she told me the more I wished I could have been there, watching her while another guy was pumping a load into her, or tying her up and working on her nipples real hard. It wasn't a big step before I was wanting to show her beautiful bod to other guys somehow.

One time we got a tape that had obviously been recorded over because there was the ending of another movie after the first one. That gave me the idea. Before I took the tapes back, I would cover the knock-out tab on the cassette that prevented recording over them, and copy some hot scenes of my wife flashing or cumming onto the ends of the tapes.

After I'd already done a few, I asked her what she thought about starting to do it. I was stunned when she said it would be OK if we didn't show her face and no one could find out who she was. We made a long hot fucking scene then and there, and she was excited about recording it onto the rented tapes. On one of them she says "I want people to watch me fuck."

But finding other faceless shots in all the videos was a pain, so before long I was showing her face without telling her. By now probably hundreds of guys all over town have seen her naked, watched all her kinky secret sex habits and heard her sweet sounds when she cums. It makes me pound her that much harder!

A year or so later she chilled out and we made a sexy little tape on purpose to send to a guy we knew. If anybody's interested, I'll write about that.

Here's a couple of screen shots from what were adding to tapes.
Attached Thumbnails
cshowtits.jpg   cnipshard.jpg  

The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to johnp For This Useful Post:
aoc, apeyboy, AristideBruant, artfuldogger, avon88, Azncandy, B30360, bacala787, BaconBot, baddaddy, BadPhotog, barbara012, barbdwire67, Barbie G, bbuk59, bigjohnson670101, blssdvssl, calhounned, Candi Delight, captbobwi, CesareRF, Chuckson, clc100, costaken, Crankdingo, dandd, delpiero, dicknsider, dll74848, Dora_9, driftwood3791, Dummox, ghettybooty, greendoor, Hamburgny69, Iron280, jamejest, jane.ryklo, Jcsp, jf022000, joefromnj, John Don, Krimper, krushboy07, kuryaki, loukyfuncpl, Lucian0, lyx2lic, madahab, martyr69, maymedson11, mcubed, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, MrLooker, myleedlefriend, naularry2, nectcouple, netmet1269, nobusmindingi, Obironic, old jer, oldjer, Omega88, palladin, postmanuk, raysallx, retainedstatue, rzap9959, showingoff760, skimmer, Spike124, ssspender, stonz, tempted, testme97, thefergieferg1, thramj, tugboat5, Tuzolto, unklernie, Vcpl, xplondie9, zippersbs