View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 08:25 AM

Since the summer is hitting central europe, I've been visiting a lake with my wife yesterday. It's always nice to see a lot of naked and topless girls out there. Fortunately this is far more common here than in most countries around the globe

So, it's the right time to post a "lake-related" story. Besides, it's the first story I'm posting about my personal sex-life.

My wife and me we use to enjoy the summer to do bicycle tours at the evening. We go to a lake or a river nearby to relax, watch the sundowner and have some good food, a glas of wine etc.
Most of the time, we use these occasions to have sex when its getting dark...In sum four or five times a summer, she gets her pussy or mouth filled with my cum nearby a lake or a river
Most of the time, nobody is nearby - but I can not tell for sure that nobody has watched us so far.

The event I'm telling of now was the best: We came to the lake in the evening, about 8 pm. It was still day and the sun was about to set around 9 pm. It is a small lake. About 30 m long and 5-7 m wide. One side of the lake is near a street and is more crowded while the other side is near a corn field and not so crowded. Most of the naturists visit the non-crowded area. We sat down on the crowded side. Most of the people already left the lake. So basically we were quite alone. Except for one couple on the other side. Directly opposite to us. They were a few years older, about 30-35, i guess, and they were wearing normal clothes, neither bathing suites nor were they naked.
Suddenly, the women stood up and pulled down her jeans, revealing her nice as in a thong...Therefor our attention arose...she sat down beneath hin and started kissind wildly while opening his pants and stroking his cock. Obviusly they enjoyed being watched. She removed her thong and sat on his lap to ride his dick. A few moments later, another older coupled walked by with their dog, so they stopped fucking and pretended to be just kissing.
Afterwards, the riding continued. Later they moved into missionary piosition and he even held her legs high to fuck her really deep. Later, he pulled out his cock and came on her body. They lit up a cigarette and left shortly after.

No bush or tree was between us and this couple. They knew, we were watching them..this turned us on heavily, so we started doing the same after they left. It was already getting dark so I'm not sure if they were still around watching us or anybody else watched us.

After we finished, we drove home with our bikes .. this thirlling event still turns me on two years later
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: