Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 02:32 AM

Thanked 25,334 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default mini-swing-group -fun

Its Sat. nite, and we a couple from our swing group arranged a mini-swing , because the big group was cancelled last weekend due to snow here in Nashville.

They invited us and another couple to their home for some swing fun... mmmfff.... it was Schoolgirl nite themed for the women..... so all 3 women were in their short plaid skirts w/ knee/thigh high stockings & heels.... my wife wore a yellow skirt & high hair pig-tails, the others were in red...... no dinner, just snacks & cocktails.... The girls were all sitting together on the couch feeling each other up & down to warm up while us guys watched w/ our cocktails.... I called my wife over and she straddled me kissing and dirty talking me... I told her to suck me and jerk the other 2 guys sitting next to me.. her arms were spread out sucking and stroking on her knees... then she just mover over to one guy and sucked him... the other 2 wives came over and took turns sucking us guys tag team style.. like musical cocks.. lol... then one wife climbed on and straddled a cock and the others followed suit, so we all had our cocks in someone wifes pussy while they rode us... great little forplay for everyone...

Then we moved to the bedroom for the main event, and the girls all got on the edge of the bed on their knees doggy while us guys moved around playing musical pussys... lol.. Its always a big turnon to-- lift that skirt and pull those panties to the side - and slide in. Then us guys layed back on the bed and the girls face straddled us under their skirts to their orgasms... alot of moaning going on all at once!!!

The wife on my face moved down to my cock and rode me , as my wife moved over to me and straddled my face.. one on my cock and one on my tongue, while they played with each others tits and kissing... my wife was dirty talking the wife on my cock telling her to "fuck my husband".. "do you like feeling the cock I get everynight?"... and more... they both had orgasms and I let go in her pussy from the excitement.. my wife was feeling my cum and her clit at the same time reaching under her....

My wife climbed off , and found the next cock to fuck as did the other girl... the girl on my cock stayed on my enjoying the impaled moment for a while as I was recharging.... my wife was riding another cock under her skirt missionary w/ her heels waving around in the air.. I like that look of heels up in the air flopping around.... I told the guy to "fuck her hard and give her your sperm".. when she heard me, she started fucking like crazy begging for him to fill her pussy ... he did and she had another good orgasm..when her got off her, I went over and fucked my wifes sperm lubed pussy telling her what a sl*t she is... (I didn't cum, just some cock strokes).
The 3rd giel/wife took a mouthload from the other guy... we all took a short recharge break drinking cocktails and talking dirty.
From there it was a fuck-fest, and lezzy-fest for all... my best watching moment was seeing the wife spitroasted and the 2 othe wives under her sucking on each of her tits. She was really enjoying it all took loads at both ends... then she shotgunned dribbled her mouthload to the other wives under her. I was watching her pussy up in the air from behind dripping sperm under her skirt from her fresh injected load.... what a sl*tty look!!!!..... the other wives were also spitroasted throughout the night as their husband sat back & watched as I did,, , and they all were cum full everywhere by 11pm when things started winding down... we all had a good time... my wife came over to me and straddled my cock in the chair, and told me, "can you feel how sl*tty I was w/ your friends?"... lol ... I said "yes, you feel very sperm lubed honey"....
we all got dressed, but all the wives had to do was find their panties?!!..lol... on the way home, the wife stared sucking my cock while driving, and told me to pull over somewhere... I pulled into an office parking lot which was empty, and she climbed on my cock w/ her panties to the side, riding me in the front seat like teenagers, telling me to give her another load... she didn't know if it was sloppy 3rds- 4ths- or 5ths ???... when we got home her panties were soaked, and she pulled up her shirt to show me the cum running down her thigh... we laughed.. ///... I took a shower and went to bed to find her under the covers still wearing her panties & stockings... I asked if she was going to take a shower?.. she replyed "no", that she wanted to sleep like a used sl*t with everyones sperm still in her... she cuddled up to me and we went to sleep.......

Another good time w/ good swing friends... PS- the other wives were in the same cum filled condition at the end of the evening...

The pic below is the outfit my wife wore.. (taken another time).
Attached Thumbnails
sg11b.jpg   sg11a.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 03-19-2017 at 02:43 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: