Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogeye69 View Post
We stayed at a really cheap campsite in the south of england, in the New Forest. It was very basic, it had a toilet but no shower block. The first night we were there, when we came back from the pub at night we saw a couple using a hosepipe on a tap to take a shower. This tap was right by the entrance to the site and any car coming on to the site would light you up for a few seconds as it turned into the campsite, then you would be in darkness again. I was so shocked the first time we saw this scene, that I did not realise what I was looking at at first, but the thought stayed with me.

By the third night we were both a bit smelly so I persuaded my wife to have a late shower, convincing her that no one would see her. She took a towel wrapped round her and I held the hose and she passed me the towel which I put well out of her reach on a fence "to keep it dry", she had just lathered her hair when I heard a car, I started talking to her and running the water over her hair so she didn't hear the car. because of washing her hair, she had her eyes closed and her back to me, facing the road!

Success. As the car approached, it slowed right down letting it's headlights light up my naked wife, full frontal, and me with a semi (it must be said), holding the hose, I grinned and waved, my wife went mad, but had her hands couldn't cover enough of her quickly enough.

I suspect she enjoyed it really as she told me off very gently about the whole event, she had realised it was deliberate and flattered that I wanted to show off her body. We had a great sex session in the tent later and I even managed to persuade her to bare all on Studland Bay the following day.

Great true story, loved it!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dutchman1972 For This Useful Post: