View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 12:46 PM

Thanked 4,026 Times in 247 Posts
Default The Maze

Well, it looks like I'll have to tell you them all
First off, The Maze.

One of the clubs we visit is huge!
All kinds of rooms. There is a dark room, a cinema, private rooms, hot tub, medical room, school room, a couples only room, orgy room, dungeons and the list goes on.
One of the things we do a lot at clubs is people watch. We see how they behave, who they play with, if they wear condoms, if they're fussy who they play with.
Although we visit clubs, we are very choosy who we play with, or, who we let watch us play.

One of the places at the club, which is our favourite place to people watch, is the maze.
There are two entrances. One to the right which takes you through a dark twisting corridor with little nooks. It also leads to a bed that is in the middle of the maze. The bed has four wall around it with a curtain at the entrance, but, it also has a row of glory holes at the head of the bed. There is also a hidden alcove behind the bedroom part which is very dark.
The left corridor of the maze leads around another winding path that leads to the glory hole side of the bedroom and also a separate wall and small room with glory holes as well. All the walls are painted black, the only lights are UV lights that can be switched off.

Now that I have described the maze, I'll continue with the first time we played in there.
We did our usual routine of unwinding and people watching for an hour or so while having a drink. We had been talking of what we could do in the maze if the situation was right.
Well, tonight was the night!

We ventured into the cinema and other rooms, it was a fairly quiet night, not many people around and mostly single men.
We made our way to the other end of the club and looked in the other rooms. Then I took Mrs A's hand and led her into the maze. Before we went in I looked around to make sure we hadn't been followed, it was clear and we walked into the darkness to the right hand corridor. Mrs A was nervous, I was a little anxious, as the light faded and we went twisting around the bends in the maze.
We walked up to the bedroom part, peeked in the curtain to if anyone was using it. It was clear, but I wanted the darkened alcove to play in. Mrs A's high heeled shoes echoed slightly off the hard floor and surrounding walls, the click of her steps breaking the silence, although my breathing sounded quite loud as my heart began to speed up.

I pulled her to me as we stood up against the back wall and we started kissing. There was hardly any light at all, only a faint fire exit sign above a door far down the corridor that cast a low glow on the grey painted concrete floor.
We started getting more turned on and I was feeling her pussy over a silky black knickers, her outer lips melding to the material and my fingers. "Take you knickers off" I said. Mrs Artful stepped back and slid her panties down and wrapped them around her wrist so she wouldn't lose them. She was wearing her hold up stockings, a black silky number up top and that was it. As she stepped closer to carry on there were foot steps walking in one of the corridors, she froze a little, but I pulled her to me and carried on kissing her and started feeling her moist pussy lips.

Slowly a shadow started emerging in the dimly lit corridor, Mrs A had her back to the only entrance to the alcove.
A dark figure gingerly peered around the corner and stopped. Mrs A heard his footsteps and stopped kissing. I turned her sideways so she could see from her left side that someone was there, as it would be her call if she wanted anything to happen.
The dark figure moved closer and stood about a foot away from us. We both looked and recognised a man who we had seen earlier, he was on our 'maybe' list of possible people to play with.
We carried on kissing and I sunk my fingers into my wife's pussy which was growing quite wet and hot. I broke away and turned my wife to face the wall and started fingering her from behind. The man (we nicknamed him WM) stepped closer and I gestured for him to get closer and feel.

He did! He placed his hands on her ass, then I turned her back to me and kissed her again (never underestimate the power and seduction of a good kiss)
He slid his hand under her and sunk his fingers deep into her. The wet sounds echoing slightly in the darkness.
She then dropped into a squatting position and grabbed my cock and started sucking me deep into her mouth, her head sliding backwards and forwards. WM took one of her hands and placed it on his hard on. All this was happening at a fast, passionate rate. The images were like a lewd shadow puppet display in the dimly lit alcove.
My cock was rock hard! Our first play in the maze was something totally different to what we expected. Then, WM pulled Mrs A's head off my cock and pulled her towards his and just pushed his straight into her mouth! No asking, no finesse, just an act of lust that Mrs A gave into. I could see her head go right into his groin and take every inch he had into her mouth and she sucked hard when she pulled back, the sucking, slurping noises, mixed with heavy breathing just sounded wickedly good.

Then a couple more figures appeared at the opening of the alcove, their bodies blocking what light there was. It was then I grabbed my phone from my pocket and took a few photos of her sucking his cock and moaning slightly.
I asked the other to keep their distance. I think the audience threw WM off his guard as he made his excuse and left quite abruptly. Shame!
The others thanked us for the show and we made our way out of the maze and to the bar.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post: