Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:13 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

FIRST FULL NIGHT WITH JEREMY (FULL MFM) CONTINUED

After all, having a drink we walked back down the hallway toward our bedroom. My wife was leading the way followed closely by Jeremy. I had just come down from one of the most amazing intense orgasms of my life but watching my wife’s naked ass, leaking my cum down her inner thighs being followed by our naked, very large dicked best friend who was sporting a raging hard-on was brining me back to an erection of my own. As my wife stopped and bent slightly to pull the covers off the bed our friend poked her in the ass with his boner and made her turn with an evil grin letting us both know exactly what she wanted. Once she had the bed unmade she climbed in and looked at us both. I got in beside her on my side and Jeremy walked around the bed to her side and crawled in next to her. This was the first time we had ever had a third person in our Queen-sized bed more less another naked man.

Jeremy leaned over my wife and they began kissing again in a heavy make out session. Jeremy slid a finger inside my wife and I could hear the wetness of our cum inside her as he fingered her pussy causing her to make short moans of ecstasy as they continued making out together. As Jeremy fingered her she spread her legs further open giving him full access until he finally crawled between and easily inserted his cock inside her. Jeremy lay on top of her missionary style and began fucking her in a slow, rhythmic pace as they continued kissing. Jeremy continued without changing his pace for the next 20 minutes or so and my wife seemed to be in a state of non-stop arousal enjoying the pleasure of the feeling of Jeremy inside her, filling her full. I was completely hard and laying on my side when I felt Jeremy’s hand on my side, he pulled me closer to my wife and he and told me “Bring your cock up to her so she can suck you off while I fuck her.” I was not sure what to do, she normally did not like cum in her mouth and once she was finished oral sex was done. I felt her hand move over and cup my balls and knelt up bringing my cock to her lips as I knelt beside her head. She took my cum covered cock into her mouth and began to suck me as she was being fucked by our friend.

The sex continued with my wife sucking me and Jeremy riding her slowly for ever. I was close to cumming but not there as I enjoyed the feeling and we were all sweating. Finally, Jeremy said he needed a drink and we stopped and walked back into the kitchen. It was now after 2 am and we had a bottle of water. Jeremy led my wife into the living room which we seldom used. It had a large open picture window and Jeremy brought my wife over to stand in front of it on full display. Our house sat back off the road but with the lights on if anyone was looking at our house they could have easily seen her. No other lights were on at any of our neighbors and Jeremy stood in back of her kissing her neck and shoulders as he played with her nipples and pussy until she forgot where she was and began to arch her hips and grind against his hard cock. He slid inside of her and pushed her shoulders forward until she was bent over in front of him and he began pounding into her causing an loud echoing slapping sound throughout the otherwise silent house. My wife was soon crying out to Jeremy “Fuck me, that feels so good, fuck me harder, fuck me harder.” Jeremy obliged her requests and picked up his pace and intensity and I heard him ask “I’m going to cum, where do you want it?” My wife was almost grunting her reply trying to catch her breath between moans saying “oh god don’t stop, oh god don’t stop, cum inside me, don’t stop, cum inside me.” She continued repeating his as Jeremy hollered out and began blowing a huge load deep into my wife’s pussy and holding her tightly from behind. As his cock softened inside her he slid out and a pool of cum leaked onto the living room hard wood floor beneath her.

My wife’s legs were shaking and she was having trouble standing once Jeremy let her go and moved back from her. He and I got a hold of her and brought her back to the bedroom and lay her in the bed. I got her more water and all she could say was “oh god that was amazing” as she repeated herself over and over.

My wife was halfway falling asleep and she turned onto her side facing Jeremy as they kissed. I was lying on my side facing her and slid my cock inside her sopping wet, cum filled, used pussy from behind feeling her warmth and extreme wetness. I was pumping her slowly as she began to drift off muttering “oh baby fuck me” and began alternating her mumbling with burst of snoring. She felt so good inside, I just pumped slowly until I fell to sleep holding her and still inside her as Jeremy clutched her from the other side.

It was after 5:30 am when I woke up to sunlight coming through he bedroom window. I was still hard and still in the same position I had fallen to sleep, inside my wife. I got out of bed and went in to pee and came back out with her and Jeremy awake both went into the master bath to pee and returned to the bed wore out from the night’s action. I turned my wife onto her back and climbed onto her between her legs and pushed my semi erect cock inside her. She grunted as I pushed in and lay there on the bed next to Jeremy. She had dried cum in her hair, on her face and on her chest. We could not get a rhythm going and I pulled out and lay next to her still excited and turned-on. She got up on her hands and knees and took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me until I was fully hard again. She continued as Jeremy drifted in and out of sleep next to us until I told her I was going to cum but she continued and I blew my load into her mouth. Once I was done she lay up next to me and kissed me passionately whispering how much she loved me and how much she enjoyed last night. We both drifted back to sleep.

It was just after 7:30 am when I woke up hearing noise coming from the family room down the hall from our bedroom. Our room door was wide open and all three of us were naked on top of the sheets of our bed. My wife woke up and whispered to me “oh my god, your mothers here.” I jumped up and hollered down the hall “I’ll be right there as I shut the door and looked for a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt to pull on. I walked out the door and down the hall to find my mom in our kitchen. She was asking if we had a party, who’s clothes were all over the family room and why our underwear was on the floor. I could tell she knew something was happening but she did not ask anything directly. My mother is extremely nosy and was really prying as I did my best to get her out telling her I would call her later in the afternoon. I got her out the door and locked it behind her and walked back to the bedroom where Jeremy and my wife were both now fully awake and laying in our bed kissing each other deeply. I lay next to them until they finally separated and we all got up. My wife got a shower and we all had coffee and sat around talking until Jeremy left around noon. My wife was wore out and went back to bed and slept the rest of the day as I picked up and tried to clean the cum stains from around the house.

Over the next two weeks we stayed busy, had lots of conversation about Jeremy and got online and looked at swinger sites. We had great sex with a lot more frequency than our average during this time and saw Jeremy a few times but there was not any hooking up, it was nothing happening just our schedules, the kids being home and work did not provide us the opportunity to make anything happen. The one major change was now when Jeremy would leave our house instead of the usual casual light embrace between he and my wife with the good bye and nice to see you they now hugged and kissed pretty passionately. We did not have the house to ourselves most the time with two of our kids being home on break but the two of them would step outside the back door and one time walked back into the backyard near the camper before he left. I could tell our oldest son had noticed the change, he told me “you better go get mom, she and Jeremy went to the camper for something.” I walked back and found them at the back of the parked camper, my wife sitting on the edge of the picnic table with Jeremy standing between her spread legs kissing. He jean shorts were unfasted and unzipped and pulled about two inches down off her hips giving a full view of her ass crack and her pubic mound in the front. The parted and my wife said she was telling Jeremy that we would be out of town this weekend for her medical conference in DC and would not be back until the following Thursday evening.

I appreciate all the kind comments, PM’s and likes. I will continue to post our adventures with Jeremy in this thread along with some of our other experiences getting into the lifestyle. While I post about our VERY positive experiences and hot sexual interaction, it has not and is not always magical or even hot. Sometimes it just doesn't work and is a bomb. But, who wants to read about those instances lol.

** I did not get any pictures after the sex started, was too busy and occupied to even think of it. **
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: