View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 05:54 PM

Arrow She sees the camera and gives a show

One of the biggest turn ons for me is videos of random girls in public who notice someone filming them and they are turned on by it and give a little show. It's hard as hell to find videos, but I have come across some decent ones, usually nothing too crazy. I saw one on here with a gorgeous brunette on a train opening her legs for the guy sitting across from her, you can tell she knows he's looking and as much as she tries to play it cool, you can see she's loving the attention. The quality isn't very good, but man I would LOVE to see that one in HD!!!!!!!!!!! Most of the clips you find are staged, but some of them are great as well. If anyone has any clips or ideas for phrases to search to find some, post them here please. The best is when you can actually see more than just panties and for me the pinnacle of these types of videos is when you can actually see how wet they are from exposing themselves. I have yet to see a thread devoted to videos like this, so I'm starting one now, hopefully it catches on. I'm going to start hunting for clips myself now, hopefully the community has some good stuff as well.

Here are two obviously staged clips, but these are exactly what I mean minus the fact that they're staged, if that was just a random girl on the street it would be amazing, I'm sure if it was she wouldn't have gone so far, though you never know. I salivate when I see her literally bubbling and you can see her contracting, some guys might think that's nasty, but my ex got like that when I did the right things and I absolutely loved it. Wish you could see her face, I would definitely love to lick her clean in a heartbeat!!
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Tasty treat.mp4 (48.83 MB, 974 views)
File Type: mp4 Tasty treat 2.mp4 (50.71 MB, 1934 views)
Streaming Videos
Tasty treat

3m:18s

Tasty treat 2

9m:12s

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to gaboon For This Useful Post: