Thread: WNBR 2010
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 03:34 PM

Thanked 2,148 Times in 109 Posts
Default TORONTO

I'm a big fan of these WNBR photos on OneClickChicks, so imagine my surprise when I was driving down Dundas Street today in downtown Toronto (I'm here for a week on business) and the Toronto WNBR passed right by! I had no idea it was on this weekend. I pulled out my cell phone to try and get some lousy snaps, but it went by too fast. I thought I could at least give everyone a rundown of what to expect if/when some photos surface.

I would say there were about 45 or 50 participants, of which at least 80% were men, but there were definitely more than a few hot women amongst them. In particular, there was a very hot Asian girl in black panties who had the sexiest little titties...I pray a shot (or 10) of her shows up on this board sometime soon as I am ready to drool over it! The age range of female attendees was probably mostly 20-40. At least one girl had bodypaint on her tits. It was COLD...rainy...so I'm impressed that the participants were willing to bare all on such a chilly day. (Hard nipples always are appreciated.) I will look around and see if I can find some photos from the usual sources. In the meanwhile, those new London photos are sensational!

Last edited by drewhadley; 06-12-2010 at 03:41 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drewhadley For This Useful Post: