Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

I went to the beach a few weeks ago with the fam. It was crowded as hell, but damn I love that beach. Every stripper in the area much come to that beach or something.

Anyhow, the young lady in question looked mid-20s, in a black string bikini. Very tan, very Mediterranean features, in the cheekbones and lips. Like a Roman statue. C-cup breasts, very narrow, flat tummy, and round curving hips with a full, bubblicious butt in the back.

She was there by herself, and there to tan, slathering on more tanning oil every hour or two (that in itself was pretty entertaining.) She untied the straps of her top but she was very vigilante when she turned over or moved around. I guess as the day wore on, she got less and less careful...

She was lying on her back, shades and iPod on. Her straps were untied, so the triangles of black material were just d****d over her tits. As time wore on - and maybe that tanning oil helped - her right nipple slowly made an appearance out the side of the bikini top. Brown, medium sized, and lightly pebbled.

She shifted in her beach chair just the tiniest bit, but it was enough- the bikini top slipped off her oily breast, exposing it to the world. The sensation of the bikini schlipping off her tit must of caught her attention- she quickly pulled her top back. She packed up and left not long after that, but she had already given up a small piece of her modesty.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gao For This Useful Post: