Thread: Walmart
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 01:17 PM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Default Waldport, Oregon

I spent a weekend with friends and their kids at a summer house. The woman is a long time friend. On this particular day, she was wearing a long sweater that went down to mid thigh with tights. All thru the day she would 'flash me, either bending over or quicking flashing her 38dd's as she was standing behind her kids and husband so I could see.
Later on that day as I was walking in the house after running some errands, I noticed she took off her tights and was only wearing the sweater. In a barely audible voice she whispered, "Should I flash you?" as I walked by...I didn't say anything and went in the living room and sat down with the husband. Then she says, "I'm going to the store, Do you think it's ok if I just wear this sweater without any bra or panties?" her husband and i looked at eachother and laughed as he answered, "I think you better wear panties" So she walks out and tells me, 'c'mon, let's go" Her husband says, "Wait, did you put panties on?..and she lifts up her sweater and bends over in front of us showing us her barely covered butt cheeks in yellow satin panties.
As her and I got out to the driveway, I said 'you didn't need to wear panties" and she said, "yeah, but then you'd see my foo (she called her pussy her foo)..I answered, "I've always loved your bush..and she whispered, "My black forest of Mubamba"..So I get in the car on the drivers side and as she's sitting down I pull her sweater up above her waste so her panties are in full view the whole trip to the store..Her bush is sticking out the top and sides of her panties..When we get to the store, by this time my cock is so hard and she is flush. i can feel the heat of her pussy thru her panties. i whisper, "let me take your panties off"..She whispers back as she raises up in the car in the parking lot.."Take my panties off"..As i did, I could smell her juices and see her wet crotch stains on the car seat and her panties..I licked her panties in front of her..I wish they had digital cameras in those days because she was doing hte very same thing to me as this girl is doing.
On the trip home, i fingered her to numerous orgasms as she was driving..When we arrived, she took her husband in the bedroom and had sex with him before dinner..later that night after the kids were in bed, we had a threesome. A first time for all of us..She even did DP and ass to mouth BJ's
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post: