Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 01:48 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default My Wife at a Strip Club (continued)

I honestly can say that I don’t remember the last two dancers. I mean I saw them, but between the rush of having watched my wife dance around on a stage not at any time more than 10 feet away from me as she took every stitch of clothing off and afterwards all the men talking about seeing her totally naked, I must have been on sensory overload.

After the last dancer there was about 5 minutes and all 6 women came back to the stage and lined up in the order that they danced. All were wearing what they had originally worn at the start of their first dance. My wife had her black dress on but I quickly noticed that she had not put her bra back on. I could tell because she had only zipped the front to a point only a few inches above her navel. Her breasts were moving to the point that I thought if she weren’t careful they would be popping out of the front of her dress. I don’t know why I was concerned, only a few minutes before she was naked in front of all these men. Somehow the idea that she would have an unintentional exposure made me catch my breath.

Each dancer was introduced and the voting was by applause and whistles. All the women had stripped completely during their performance, so that wasn’t a criterion. When my wife was introduced, the place went crazy. I wasn’t surprised because I thought she was the sexiest one of all, maybe not the best dancer, but I was still a bit surprised that she ended up as one of the 2 finalist competing against some obvious professionals. I guess that it showed that she was completely new to stripping to an audience. The crowd seemed to love the fact that she was “new meat”. The growing group around me loved the fact that she had never exposed herself in front of a group like this before.

As they walked back to the dressing room, my wife looked back and caught my eyes and smiled. I knew then that even though I knew she was embarrassed and somewhat uncomfortable exposing herself in front of this crowd, she was enjoying herself just the same.

As she disappeared behind the curtain, I realized that she was going to again strip naked and dance for all these men, and for me. I was proud of her, excited knowing she would be out front again, and showing her body as only I should be seeing it.

After maybe 15 minutes of serving drinks and building the excitement, the lights went down and the spotlights came on the center of the stage. My wife was first and when the first notes of the song started she walked quickly to the bright lights. She still had on the black dress, but within one minute it was unzipped and off. She not only wasn’t wearing her bra, she wasn’t wearing panties either. There was not going to be any teasing this time, the crowd was there to look at naked women and that is exactly what my wife was going to give them. She had on only her high heeled shoes, the rest was just her in all her naked glory.

The first song she used the size of her breasts to the best advantage. She shook them with her shoulders back, she let them hang as she leaned forward, she pinched and pulled her nipples, she made them bounce and move in ways I had never seen her do.

She made sure everyone saw her ass, she would turn her back and lean forward spread her legs and shake her ass cheeks to make it bounce. She was always moving working her body to show it all. The song was fast and by the time it was over, she was coated with a sheen of sweat.

The second number was slower and she moved slower, using her hands and fingers to draw the focus to the parts of her body, she caressed her breasts, lifting and bouncing them, one then the other then both. She played with her nipples, wetting her finger and then rubbing each one until they stood out hard and extended. She would push her breast up and lick her nipples and then suck them in her mouth.

Her fingers played down her stomach and through her pubic hair, and finally sliding along her slit and into her pussy. She pushed deep inside herself and then pulled her finger out and licked the shiny slickness from it. She moved around the stage so every man had a chance to see her play with herself.

Her dark pubic hair became wet and matted showing that she was getting turned on as much as the crowd. She spread herself open showing her inner lips and to those close enough to see, her swollen clit.

She turned her back to the crowd, spread her legs and leaned forward showing her ass as she opened her cheeks exposing her puckered asshole as she ran her finger around the opening. From that position both her asshole and pussy were totally exposed.

She was making love to herself in front of a club full of strangers. She was in her own world, her eyes were focused somewhere else, she was in her own zone. She wasn’t there naked doing things she wouldn’t do in front of anyone else but me. I truly believe had the number lasted longer, she would have masturbated herself in front of everyone. I was half relieved that she didn’t and half disappointed.

When the lights went down at the end of her set, the crowd went crazy. She came out of the daze she had put herself in, took her bows and leaving her dress with me, she walked naked back behind the curtain, and was gone.

She had lived our fantasy.

The other dancer was a professional, she had done this before. I won’t complain and say it wasn’t playing on a level field, but… After her dances, my wife was brought back on stage now looking somewhat embarrassed, both women stood naked and the crowd cheered for both. I think my wife won, as did the men around me. The MC determined that the other dancer won by the tiniest margin. That was okay with my wife, she really didn’t want to dance any more that night and the prize money was inconsequential. Looking back, I don’t know how I felt; I was disappointed that she didn’t win. I wanted to see more of her naked in front of all these men, but I was actually glad that it was over, glad that I was getting her back.

She went back to the dressing room to get her bra and panties that she had left off for the second set. I still had her dress with me at our seat. She came back in only a few minutes, surprising me walking through the club completely naked. She hadn’t even put her bra or panties back on. When she got to me, she stood naked talking with our group for a while. She wasn’t in a big hurry to cover herself, finally she took her dress, stepped into it and zipped it midway to her waist. She handed me her bra and her panties to the guy who was sitting beside her before the contest.

We only stayed long enough to have another couple of drinks and for several men to come by to compliment her on her performance. Everyone wanted to buy her a drink, several asked her to dance for them again. I could tell she was coming down from her emotional high so we said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel.

(I’ll add one more short epilog to let you know what happened back at the hotel and the next evening. I hope you realize that my wife was completely out of her element and comfort zone that evening. I (we) think an explanation is due of how we felt after her display.)
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post: