Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 12:07 AM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default My Wife at a Strip Club: continued

Continued:

After signing some papers (I guess to protect the club from various forms of liability) my wife was taken to the back staging area to get ready for the contest. I went back to my seat and received high fives from the other men for allowing my wife to strip for them.

My wife had dressed in a black dress, a bit on the tight side, but not what you would expect in a strip club. It was cut to show decent cleavage, but not too much. It wasn’t particularly short, a couple of inches above the knees. It was just a very nice black dress that one could wear at a nice cocktail party. She looked very, very good in it. With her long brunette hair and D breasts, she turned a lot of heads when she wore that dress.

The main reason she wore it that night was that it had a zipper that ran the length of the dress down the front. This allowed her to zip it completely up, to be modest and yet a little sexy, or zip it down a little to show a little lace bra, or as I preferred, with no bra, showing much, much more. She told me that the zipper would make the dress easier to remove while she danced. This night she wore one of her sexy black lace bra panty sets under the dress. She also had black high heels which made her long legs look good.

As the contest started, the MC announced that there were 6 “amateurs” that night. (I understand now that most times it is usually strippers from other clubs dancing for tips and a little prize money rather than real amateurs competing.) Each dancer would have 3 dances and could take off as much or as little as they wished. Complete nudity was acceptable and encouraged. The crowd would supply the encouragement. After the first round, the top 3 dancers would dance 2 more songs and a winner would be selected by the crowd. The winner would then dance one last dance unless encouraged to dance more.

My wife was to be the 4th dancer so I had nearly an hour before she was to perform. The three men we had been talking to kept me company and plied with drinks, it almost seemed that they were as excited as I was. They kept complementing me on how lucky I was having a wife that was willing to do that for me as well as commenting how hot they thought she was and that they couldn’t wait to see her take off her clothes. To say that I was excited would have been an understatement, my heart was pounding, I could hardly catch my breath hoping that she wouldn’t back out at the last minute. I really, really wanted to see her take off her clothes in front of all these men and then dance completely naked for them and me.

The first 3 dancers were good. It was evident that they had done this before. They knew how to work the crowd and all three got totally naked by mid-point into their 3rd. dance. The crowd was loud and enthusiastic, especially when the dancers got naked. I could hardly wait for my wife's turn. My heart was pounding!

Finally it was time for my wife to come out on stage. The MC announced that this was her very first time dancing and for the crowd to show their appreciation. When she walked out there was a deer caught in the headlights look as she looked at the size of the crowd, I’d say there was now over 100 men cheering for my wife to take off her clothes.

The first dance she was a little stiff and didn’t move with the fluid movements that she had when she was dancing in the privacy of our own bedroom. I kept eye contact with her and soon she realized from my smile that I was 100% behind what she was doing.

She teased the crowd with the zipper of her dress, sliding it down and then back up as if asking if she should expose more. Finally as the song ended she had the dress off and tossed it to me to hold. She strutted around the stage dressed only in a lace bra and semi sheer panties. As the second song started she bounced her breasts and turned her back to the crowd and bent over letting them hang barely contained in her bra as she showed her soft round ass.

Somehow as she stood up straight and turned quickly to face the crowd, she had unhooked her bra and she whipped it off and tossed it to me. She was now dancing in front of over 100 men dressed in only a thin pair of lace panties. The crowd cheered their approval, especially my three new friends sitting with me. Finally as the second song ended, she slowly slid her panties over her hips, down her legs and off. As she kicked her panties in my direction, she also removed her shoes and at the end of the song stood totally naked exposed to all the men in the room.

The third song she danced and strutted around shaking her heavy breasts and spreading herself open front and back. There wasn’t any part of her that, especially the men in the front 2 or 3 rows, didn’t see clearly. I proudly watched as my lovely wife exposed her hidden treasures and acted like a professional stripper.

After she took her bows, she came to me and I gave her back her clothes and she walked naked back to the dressing room. There were still 2 more girls to dance before the top 2 were picked to dance again. I was pretty sure that she would be one of the two and I’d get to see her dance naked on that stage again.

Suddenly all the men around me were slapping me on the back complementing my wife and telling me how fantastic she looked as she danced naked for us. They kept remarking how great her tits were and how they loved looking at her furry pussy.

None of them were critical of me for having my wife showing herself naked, many wished their wives looked as good and were brave enough to dance for them.

(to be continued)
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post: