View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peek View Post
I had to do a quick task in a C141. When I got to the plane power was off and it had been towed to where aircraft with munitions are parked. I went on board to do the quick task and a cute little brunette sergeant was in the flight deck wrapped in a blanket trying to stay awake and warm as it was about 0230. We did a quick chat and she mentioned she was babysitting the aircraft because she'd pissed off her supervisor and was going to spend the night there alone. I kept thinking of her and an hour later went back and brought her a cup of coffee, figuring I'd score a point or two towards a date. She was so happy at my gesture that she reached behind me and closed the door to the flight deck. She then grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat as she pulled me up against her while sticking her hand down my fatigue pants. I was hard in seconds she quickly pulled away dropped onto the cot and pulled off one boot and looked up and said, "Hurry, I don't know how much time we have." she pulled her pants down and slipped one leg out then spread them as I stood with my pants around my ankles. She leaned back and I almost jumped as I laid on top of her sans any foreplay she was ready for me and I went balls to the walls as she clutched at my shoulder biting my ear and neck crying and begging me to make her cum while doing a damn good impersonation of a rodeo bull as I actually was bouncing on her until she clamped down hard with her muscles and milked me of everything I had. She then almost knocked me on the deck as she stood up to pull on her underwear and pants leg. I grabbed my hanky and did a quick wipe while asking her if she wanted to hook up after shift. She smiled and said she'd love to but her hubby was picking her up. Being in the USAF I didn't want to get charged for screwing a married woman But I did enjoy telling my mates I banged an NCO, I was a young two stripper at the time.
The cute NCO sure sounds like my kind of wife. She knew what she wanted and went after it. Hopefully, hubby didn't mind her doing things like this, if he knew. Having spent 12 years in the USAF, I sure understand his concern for being caught with a married woman, though there are many who never worried about that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post: