View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 07:47 AM

It is interesting how a holiday like the one I described above can break down barriers between people in such a way that they remain broken. Over the Christmas period Jane and I went to stay at Kate and Rich's house for a couple of nights (Kate is Jane's sister - see my original post above). On the first evening we drank plenty of wine and were playing some board games in their big lounge with a nice fire burning. I went upstairs to go to the toilet and as I was returning along the upstairs hallway I heard Kate call out from one of the rooms "Rich is that you?" I responded to let her know it was in fact me and she said "You'll do, can you come and help me please?" I went in to the room to find Kate with her jumper halfway over her head and seemingly stuck. It transpired that Kate's necklace had got caught in the wool of the jumper and she needed someone to untangle it or else she was at risk of breaking the necklace. Kate had a strappy white top and a bra on under her jumper so she was not exposed in any way. I managed to untangle the neckalce without breaking it and Kate removed her jumper. SHe asked me to wait for her as she just needed to go to the toilet. She went into the en suite attached to their bedroom and I noticed that she didnt shut the door. I didn't think much of this as the toilet was not in view of the open doorway but it was a bit strange to be chatting to my future sister-in-law while listening to her pee! When she came out of the toilet she had not put her jeans back on so was wearing just her strappy white top and a pair of black knickers. She explained that she wanted to be comfy and so was going to put on her pyjamas. She pulled out her pyjama bottoms and pulled them on and then immediately pulled her white top off so that she was standing in front of me in her bra. She said she was going to wear her pyjama top as well and I offered to head on downstairs and leave her to sort herself out. "I'm not shy infront of you after the Summer and it will literally take me 20 seconds" she retorted with a look that said "stop being such a silly prude!" With that she undid her bra and peeled it off! I know I spent a week in the Summer with her walking around topless most of the time but it still caught me off guard being exposed to her boobs again at such close quarters and so unexpectedly. She put her pyjama top on and we headed downstairs and that was that.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to thearabman For This Useful Post: