Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 04:58 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
My wife and I have been naturists for 30 years, so she has been seen naked by a lot of men in that time.

One thing naturists like to do is 'promenade', that is, walk the entire length of the naturist beach they're at and back again. Gentle exercise that is easily done, regardless of age, with the sea feet away for a quick dip if it gets too hot. In mid-afternoon there could be 1000-2000 and more people on the beach, mostly couples or families, so a walk in the afternoon will theoretically see your wife observed by 500-1000 men. Every day.

If I calculate 14 days holiday x 30 years @ 500 men per time (and sometimes there will have been longer holidays, or more than 1 holiday per year) ...that's over a quarter of a million men will have, in theory, seen my wife fully naked.
Wow, that is quite a lot of "viewers"!!!! The sense of freedom is overwhelming I am sure. Your wife must be very self confident, and she must be commended for that. We've probably all seen her in beach pics many times, not knowing she is someone special!
Many years ago the wife and I did the few mile hike "promenade"? up and down Orient Beach in St. Martin completely nude quite a few times. But then it was far less populated than today, and totally acceptable. Still, knowing that you are nude and 3 miles from any cover up is a special kind of feeling. Vulnerable, yet somehow empowering.
Another special moment I wrote about here more than once, was our very first time nude in public. It was our first trip to a Jamaican resort with a supposedly nude beach. Until then, the only time we were ever nude outdoors was in the dunes of our local beach.
As it turned out, the resort's nude beach was just a tiny lawn at the end of the beach, separated from main beach by a hedgerow. For our first few days there, no one used it, and we didn't have the nerve to go there. We finally made up our minds, went there and got naked. After a few cocktails, my wife announced that we needed to have a swim. So off we went, walking nude hand-in-hand into the ocean now in plain view of a beach full of clothed resort guests! That was a special kind of rush, countless eyes on my beautiful naked wife.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: