View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colascne1 View Post
I once set up a massage professional to do my wife in a hotel, but of course the whole thing was a complete setup that she didnt know about. she went along with the massage thinking it was all on the up & up, but as they worked on her, they got her more and more relaxed. by the way, the massage professional was no professional, but was a lady I knew that she didnt know, which made my wife relax more in being undressed in front of a woman. she did a great job in the role, and played the part great, and eventually had my wife relaxed and over time was massaging her pussy. we did this in a hotel room that had a bedroom with a front room, so i stayed in the front, but of course once this started, i was watching without my wife knowing. when "my friend" got her relaxed and after massaging her pussy, she did what we planned - she slipped on a strap on, and while my wife was laying on her stomach, she went for it. my wife was shocked at first, but the massage and rubbing of her pussy had her horny and there was no stopping it! I watched in awe as she fucked my wife for over an hour. it was incredible to watch, and the only reason i didnt film it or take pictures was my friend asked me not to, and i wanted to honor that. after over an hour, and they were both covered in sweat, she laid my wife down, and got out of the bed, cleaned up, and got ready to leave. my wife was out of it, having her brains just fucked out. i went to the front room with my friend, we gave each other a kiss and wink, and she left. there was no way i wasnt getting some from what i just saw, so i fucked my wife right then, though she pretty much was done and just laid there. to this day when i bring it up, she still cant believe that happened, though its one of many memories i have about our times
This is just awesome!! If my wife wasn't such a prude I would have definitely tried this
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kinky_1 For This Useful Post: