View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 07:53 AM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 304 Posts
Default Turn it up notch

What an amazing time. I can't imagine what a wonderful time it must have been.

Something I will never experience. I am truly envious.

Are you up for a challenge???

You say you are going to do something similar next year.

As someone who "found" nudism, or whatever you wish to call it, in my mid 50's, i have realized how foolish we are with our body image issues. I thought I would never have the nerve to get naked on the beach but, being someone that is always up for a challenge, when it was presented to me on the beach I went for it and have never turned back.

You seem to be someone with empathy, so consider the internal conflict that each of the girls had to go through before going topless. Especially Linda, someone with a great body who was greatly conflicted.

I understand what she went through. My wife is now in her 60's, looks like her 40's has a great body by any standards but because of religious upbringing cannot pull the tigger and never will.

But I digress.......

The challenge is....

Since everyone is comfortable with the girls being topless, someone has to take it to the next step and that, my friend, should be you.

You said that when Jane bent over in her thong she showed a little extra and was nonchalant about it, and you spoke of people milling in and out of the kitchen to get water in the morning. It sounds like a great setup.

Get up one morning, listen for a few people in the kitchen, and then head out naked to get a drink of water. Act hungover and surprised they are there and then say fuck it and stay naked.

You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If any one is offended you can say you were hungover and didn't think, and if not you might just start something.

I hope to hear back from you next year.

Good Luck!!!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post: