View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 04:41 PM

Thanked 3,984 Times in 247 Posts
Default No knickers

My story isn't quite as horny as some in this thread; We lived in a suburban town called Surbiton in South West London. We came out of the railway station and walked into the bar just outside. We bought some drinks and couldn't see any seats, so we ended up sitting on stools at a bar in front of the window.

Now, my girl friend, now my wife, doesn't wear knickers, and because she is quite short she had her feet on the bar at the bottom of the stool and let her knees part. Her skirt was pretty (very) short and I could see her Brazilian whilst sitting next to her.

The bar we were sitting at was midway between two panes of clear glass. Little did she know that she was flashing her c*nt to the whole of Surbiton High Street. It was only when she saw the same people walking back towards the station and then down towards the town, then again and again, did she realise that they were looking at her spread legs and her shaved c*nt.

Classic! Hot sex that night. These photos are a bit more recent as I could hardly have asked her to sit with her legs spread open while I left the pub to photograph her c*nt. Hot totty though? What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
2015-06-22 23.02.02a.jpg   DSCF1059a.JPG  

DSCF3573 (2a).jpg  
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post: