Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Ever seen someone you know?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:23 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Not quite nude, unfortunately. There was a girl in town that was a bit of a tomboy and played on baseball and softball teams with my kids, and also played on the high school girl's basketball team. She was skinny with braces and not too tall, but when she developed, she was beautiful, but still with a slender body. She was a nice girl from a nice family (her mom was hot). When she was in college I read in the local paper that she was in a statewide beauty contest, and a college friend had talked her into doing some modeling. I went online and did some browsing, and she popped up on an internet modeling site that seemed a little sketchy to me (one modeling place). There were a number of photos of her in sexy poses in very tiny bikinis, and a few photos in a very sheer blouse where her bra was clearly on display. I wanked over the photos, but the site didn't allow me to copy them, only the thumbnails, which I've since deleted. Some of the other girls that used the same photographer and agency had posted nude photos, so I kept going back hoping for more, but eventually all of her photos were removed. I had to wonder how many of her classmates, and other dads in town, found her there and wanked over the photos the way I did.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: