View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 10:29 AM

Thanked 24,298 Times in 1,284 Posts
Default Part 5 - A New Ballgame

Part 5.

“Ready to make so some money?”, I said.

“She replied, “That’s why I’m here? Her response wasn’t rehearsed; it was natural. She was into this – almost too much, and I kept playing.

“Here's another twenty. Go over to the stereo. It’s set up with a special song” As she went to grab the twenty, I said, “And strip for me” She stopped. I had asked her in the past to play stripper for me, but never would; she would get embarrassed and say she couldn’t do that. I looked and said, “ No striptease, no money”, and pulled back the twenty. She went over, pushed the button, and came back and grabbed the twenty. Another inhibition gone.

The song came and she looked at me and said. “Really?” It was Madonn’a Like A Virgin. I said, “First times need a first time song. And so she began to dance and strip.

She started with the buttons on the jumper. One by one they came off, then sliding the body of it to the floor. You could see the tops of the stockings below the blue shirt bottom. She turned around and shook her ass, with most of it hanging out with those thong panties on. What I was watching was amazing. She was in her prim teacher outfit, what she wore everyday, and piece by piece she was transforming into the bad girl. With every button that come undone, the school teacher went away, and the bad girl came out.

She was almost done unbottuning the shirt and she started to sway and shimmy back and forth. Then she grabbed a chair, turned it around and started writhing up and down. I never knew she knew stripper moves, but she learned them somewhere. She stood up, the shirt came off and then she grabbedd her tits and squeezed them for all they were worth. She moved the chair and got on her hands and knees and crawled to me. She swung her head and then leaned back, , and then removed her bra to show those great firm tits. She pinched her nipples, pulled them, and tried to lick one, but couldn’t get it all up there.

As she was writhing on the floor, she said, “Are you getting your twenty dollars worth? I threw a twenty at her, “Let’s see some more!” She turned around, and slowly untied the string on the panties, and pulled them off and rubbed them up and down her very wet pussy.. She walked over to me and gave me the panties and said” “Sniff them. That’s high class call girl pussy!” This was unbelievable – she was so into this, I was wondering if I had created a monster. Maybe she would go do this at an amateur night somewhere.

She turned and walked away, giving me a great view of her ass and pussy from behind. She turned to face me, and had one hand on her tits and one hand grinding her pussy. She was making herself cum right there on the floor in front of her customer. She kept on grinding until the song stopped.

I said, “I have another twenty for you if we go to the VIP room. She looked a bit askew at that, but I said, "It's where the girls get wild for cash from their best customers!” She smiled, and said, “You’re my very best customer!” I went to the kitchen and grabbed an empty bottle of wine. I said, “Twenty bucks if you fuck this!” She didn't hesitate, she grabbed the bottle and shoved it in. She started to hump it up and down,. She shoved the bottle in almost to the main label. I didn’t now her pussy stretched that far. She started cumming almost immediately, writhing on the floor with this bottle up her hole. I dropped a twenty from the sky and it landed on her chest as she came.

I looked down at her with money on her body. “Best forty I’ve ever spent!" She laid n the floor panting. I looked at the prim English teacher now. Panting, laying on the floor, the way she used to hide her true inner self – a teacher’s clothes – strewn by the wayside. There was no veneer now. She was a real bad girl. And me standing above, ready to see if she wanted to go further.

I picked her up and brought her to the chair and sat her down. She looked exhausted. She had come at least four times during the day, and the pent up anticipation of what was coming must have taken a lot out of her. Still, I wanted to see if we could continue.

“So – how much did the little sex worker make today?” I kept up that line of talk. She stammered a bit, “ I made about 140 so far." The phrase “so far” told me she was still in. “Not bad for a days work”, I said, “But the days not over yet.”

She looked at me. “I have a Part 2 planned. Same rules apply, I ask you to do something, and you get paid for it. But once we start, there’s no turning back. Agreed?” And I held up a twenty dollar bill. She grabbed it. I was absolutely amazed this was happening - she was going full call girl.

Since she was paid for, I started to get more in control. I sternly said, “Okay, go to the bedroom, and on the other side of the closet from where you found the lingerie is another bag. Bring it here - but don’t look inside.” She got up, and walked into the other room. The look of her ass swaying back and forth accented by those hose heels as enough to make you come for a week – especially since she never wore anything like that before. Another inhibition to the wayside.

She came back, and I said to kneel on the floor. She did, and I dumped the contents out on the floor. When she saw them, you could hear a pin drop.

“What’s your plan here?" She grabbed the leash, grabbed one of the dildos, and looked at me like I had gone mad.

“The plan is simple. If I am paying you, I want to use you anyway I want. And I’ll double what I’m paying you. Instead of 20, you’ll get 40. But you’ll do everything I say or no money. And working girls need their money, don’t they?”

I had her. All the playing we did, from finding money to giving money directly to now a whole new world and more money. She was realizing she liked being paid for sex, and the bad girl part of her was too much to contain. The idea of being a wh*r* was so appealing – especially since she was doing it with me, her husband. She looked at me and said, “Alright, you pay, I’m game. Just no rough stuff I have other customers who don't like marks on their girls!” And she said it was a business relationship – making a deal. This was sex for money – and we were getting into a whole new area.

I said, “Get the collar and put it on yourself” Like a good call girl, she responded with where’s the money. I said the collar and leash are a set. When you put the leash on, you get forty. So, she took the dog collar and closed it around her neck, and the attached the dog leash to it. I said to give me the leash and she handed it to me. I said ‘Good doggy’. She looked at me coolly, and I shoved forty in her hand.

“Now, go over there”. She walked to the other side of the living room. “Now get on you hands and knees and crawl to me. And carry your leash. She went to put it in her hand. I yelled, “No! Bad doggy!” I walked over and slapped her ass. I looked at her and simply said ”In your mouth”. She proceeded to pick up the leash with her mouth and crawled over to me. I patted her head and said good girl, and slipped another twenty in her mouth next to the leash. In one day, she went from my wife to call girl to dog; an amazing journey.

I started to pick up the other items and out them in the bag. I looked at her and said “Go fetch!” She went to the bag and I then said , “Carry them as I take you for walk. I pulled on her leash, she picked the bag up with her teeth, and I took her a quick stroll around the living room and said. “You are a good girl. You deserve a treat”. With that, I put another twenty in her mouth, and I walked her on her hands and knees into the bedroom. I told her to jump on the bed, which she did, and I gave her more money. This was taking a turn into a real control thing for me and she was turning into a truly paid sex worker who would do anything for money.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post: