View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 12:37 AM

Thanked 24,299 Times in 1,285 Posts
Default Part 4

PART 4

Sorry for going so long - we didn't do much, so I remember every single detail of the big things. I think bringing it back to life after 35 years makes me relive it again.

I got back to our place and brought up the food and wine. I had second thoughts on what we were doing, but decided we could stop if we wanted to. And she could always say no. That’s how it had to work.

I went upstairs and opened the door. There was my ex wife, standing almost at attention, wearing that plaid jumper and a blue button down oxford shirt. The only thing different from normal was the three inch black high heel shoes. She was the picture of ladyhood and innocence. Who would have know during the day she had been paid for her sl*ttiness?

“ Very nice, very nice”, I said, and walked up to her and gave her twenty dollars. “That's for the window show.. “ And when she went to take the money, she kind of stopped, with a look that said we were crossing a line. Before, it was kind of a game. She would do something, and then she found the twenty I left. Here, she was taking money from her customer. She swallowed hard and simply said “Thanks”. Part 2 is done – she took money directly for doing a sex act.

“ No, you worked hard for it. You deserve it”. Now go sit over there, and I pointed to a chair. I got us each a glass of wine and said, “So, tell me about your day?”

She looked at me crossly and said, ‘You know about my day.” I thought the getting money directly from a customer was still waying on her mind.

“No, I mean, tell me. Okay, let me ask a few questions”. How did you feel when you put on the new clothes”?

“Really sexy, I never had garters on before. They made my legs look good!”

“Did you look at yourself in the mirror?”

“Yes. “

“What did you see?”

“I saw a very sexy woman, who was going to be very bad today. I looked and saw this prim teacher looking like she was gong to get fucked”

Well, that was unexpected, I didn't think she would think that. So, I pressed on.

“Did you look at yourself after you put the teacher outfit on?

“Yes”

“What did you think then?

She gulped. “I can't say it.”

“Say it”

“I thought, here’s a teacher on top, but a wh*r* underneath. It’s the good girl covering up the bad girl.

I pressed on. “And how was school?”

She answered a quick fine.

“Really. Did you do what I paid you to do?” I needed to remind her she was on the clock, and her actions were bought and paid for.

“Yes I did. I went to the teacher’s lounge and removed those panties. I put them in my purse, and then I sat down on the pot and jerked off. I came within seconds. I had to hold my mouth so no one heard me scream, it was that loud.

“And then?”

“And then I took the money you left and put it in my pocket. After all, you did pay for it.”

Now she was saying it, She was getting paid for sex acts. She was playing along, and all day she was into this idea someone was paying for her to be the bad girl.

“Do you think your collegeaus though something was different about you?

“Maybe. One of the women noticed the stockings, she said she had a pair like that from Victoria’s Secret and asked me if mine were those. I said no, similar but no. She walked way but I knew she knew I was wearing garters underneath the jumper.

“So – how did all that make you feel today?”

“The bad girl pulled one over them. I hid behind the veneer of a prim High School English teacher, and underneath there was a sl*t who was dressed like a wh*r* and needed to be fucked by anyone who had the money!

That was unexpected. If she wasn’t into before, she was real into it now.

It was time to turn up the heat, and enter into real sex for money part
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post: