View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 02:39 PM

Thanked 24,299 Times in 1,285 Posts
Default Stories Of My Ex ( The Longer Ones)

I had posted some short details on some of the things my ex and I had done in the Remembering Some Exes thread. I’m creating this one to focus on the much longer ones that took place. The key to all of this was that my ex was very prim and proper, a high school English teacher who when you looked at her would think she was the perfect person and never do anythng “bad” - but every once in a while we’d go wild – and she would jump right in.

What follows is the next day after the night in the drive in. You should read that first, but a quick summary: We were at a drive in, she was blowing me in the back of the car, her former student was watching us, I invited him and essentially traded her mouth and pussy (not fucking, just hands) for his silence. I – and she –was really turned on on the idea of being used in a business transaction like a hooker.

I’m separating these into parts to make it easier to follow.

PART 1 – THE Next Day

The next morning I woke up, I looked over at my ex, who was still sleeping. After she took my 20 dollars, we went to bed and had incredible sex. We went to sleep right after that, so in looking at her, I still saw the cum glazed face of my wife, last night’s paid for wh*r*.

I got up and shook my head. I didn't know what kind of hell I was in for. We were going to have to discuss what happened, and I didn’t know if this would be a crying fight, a shouting fight, or get out of my life fight. I wasn’t sure what her reaction would be. Hell, I was reeling in thinking about what I did the night before. I gave her to be used like a party favor, in exchange for that kid keeping his mouth shut. While it was not the intention of the night – we were only going to make out in the back of a car – I found I got off seeing her being used like an object.

I got up and started to make breakfast. I figured the games were over, and we needed to talk this out. I then heard her get up, and go right to the shower. I heard a quiet “Wow” from her voice – and that probably meant that she looked at her face for the first time. As I didn’t recognize her last night, she probably saw the same thing I did: not the prim school teacher, but a wanton sl*t who sucked guys in cars in a trade.

I got things ready, and she emerged from the bathroom. It was like night and day. Here she was looking like my ex always did. The Dorthy Hammil hair cut perfectly in place, a very clean and perky face, all wrapped up in a white terrycloth robe that went mid thigh on her. The transformation from wh*r* to school teacher was amazing – and really turned me on. The bad girl went back to good girl almost instantaneously.

Good morning, I said” Breakfast is ready”. I pulled out a chair for her, bit she wasn’t smiling. I knew I was in trouble – this was going to be bad. I poured her coffee and brought it to her. Then I sat down and waited for the war.

But nothing came. She sipped her coffee, and ate a nibble, So I decided to broach the subject – someone had to.

“ I think we should talk about last night”

“Yeah, I know’, she said and sighed. Not what I expected, so I continued.

“ How do you feel?

She looked up at me with soft eyes and said, “ Honestly?”

“Yeah, honestly? Are you ok?”

“ Truthfully, it was the most exciting thing I’ve ever done”.

My mouth dropped. Is she saying she liked it? So I asked,” So you liked what happened last night?”

“ Well, maybe not at first, but in a bit, I really got into it. And that’s what scares me”

“What do you mean?”

“ Well, the part I liked the best was being used liked a sex toy. I was treated like an object, and I really got off on it. Two guys using me for their pleasure; that really got me going!

So – what scares you about that? You had a good time?

It’s not the good time; it's the fact I played the paid wh*r*, and really liked it. I liked being given something in exchange for sex! What does that say about me?

She looked like she was going to cry. So I reached for her hand, and said “ If you think about it, you’ve always been the good girl. The proper girl. The girl who would never do anything wrong. And the fact you get turned on by being bad is the whole point”.

“What do you mean?”

“The normal you would ever think about doing that – but deep down, you want to be that bad girl, at least every once in a while. And when those situations arise, you go there. The times we’ve done stuff that gets you really going is when you step out of the good girl area and act like, well, a wh*r*.”

I said that word, and she looked at me with eyes that went through me. I’m dead now.

She gulped, “ You're right. Once I get into those things, something takes over. And there was something else about last night.”

“What was that?”

“The fact you controlled me. Told me to do things. The fact that I felt I had no choice was really exciting – and a bit scary since I didn’t know what you were going to do. I honestly thought after you put your fingers in my butt you were going to have Jimmy fuck me.”

Ok – knowing my ex, this might be a trap line. I wasn’t sure if she meant it or trying to get me to say something. Still – I dove in.

“Would you have done it? Would you have fucked both of us last night?

“I think so. I would have taken one in my mouth and one in my vagina, that’s for sure. That’s how hot I was. The fact I was been treated like a piece of meat made it all the hotter, and I think In would have done anything. But I’m glad you didn’t?

Why?

“Because I would have felt awful. I would have hated myself. It was bad enough I let him cum al over me and then you have him feed me his cum, but I couldn't go into that school and see kids who might have know him.” She paused, “Why didn't you let him fuck me?

“Because it wasn’t part of the deal. We didn’t have condoms and it was a bridge too far – this was a first time and decided to stop while we all had fun. Besides, I didn’t think he would be quiet about that.

She looked up with a look of horror on her face. “You don't think he tell anyone, do you!”

“Honestly, I don’t think so. When he said a deal’s a deal makes me think he’s going to keep quiet. Besides, who would believe him? Look at who you are! You're the good little English teacher! Who's going to believe him saying that you traded your mouth and pussy for silence?

She looked at me and smiled. And then I decided to go for it.

“Would you want two guys at the same time? Would you do that?

“ Maybe. I’d have to be in the right situation.

I wanted to push this. “Should we reach out to Jimmy?” I bet he’d like to join us!”

She quickly shook her head no.” I don't think he’d keep that quiet. One time maybe, a second one, he’d yap. Let’s just leave games like last night for us. And you decide."

“Decide what”, I asked. I wanted to see what the rules might be here.

“Decide what we do. I know you won't hurt me or put me in a compromised position. So – if you want to play that type of game - especially the bad girl part – then I’m game.

“You’re sure?” You’ll do whatever I plan?”

“ Yes. I liked being told what to do and treated that way. Treated like a sex toy for men; I like the idea of people seeing the smart girl, the high school English teacher, and don't realize she swallowed cum in a car the night before. That one morning I’m giving a lecture on Shakespeare, and that night I’m trading sex for things. So turns me on. We just need to work into it like we’ve done in the past. And if have time, you know I’ll get into.”

With that, she took of her robe, to show me her naked clean body. It glistened, and she went down on her knees to give me a blowjob. Before she went down on me, said, “Your hoe is here to serve you”

I came almost immediately, all in her mouth. Just like last night, she swallowed, and just like she did last night, licked up the cum that dripped onto my leg and on the floor. We spend the rest of that day making love and playing like husband and wife. I hadn’t come up with the game I wanted yet – that took some time.

More to come...
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post: