View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:41 PM

Several years ago, my girlfriend got on a tanning kick from a friend at her office. Never knew this side of her. We lived way out in the country. Other than the house on the other side of the pasture, no neighbors in sight. Even from that one house, we had some privacy in the form of some bamboo behind our house. I'm out mowing the yard, and I go around to the back yard, and there she is, on a chaise about 40 feet from the house, topless and sunny side up. I got off the mower and went over to her and said, "Wow!" She'd been out there for 10 minutes, and knew I'd enjoy seeing her like that while mowing. I looked over toward the neighbor's house, which was completely obscured, and said that nobody could see if she went fully nude. She hesitated, then slipped her bottoms off. I went back to mowing but stopped after grass started blowing on her. I also wanted badly to take some pics, but I knew that idea would get turned down.

She only did that one other time that summer, then lost interest in it by the next summer.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Irish drunkard For This Useful Post: