View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:51 AM

There is a particular spot in our garden which can only be seen by two neighbours on the one side and which we often use for sunbathing.....and more. If we know both neighbors are out, then anything goes, up to nude sunbathing and full sex. There's always the possibility that they come back after we have gone out into the garden, but that's part of the thrill. If we know they are at home, then we have to be a bit more discrete. Nude sunbathing and full sex are not an option, but other "games" are. Take yesterday. Wife comes out in a white sundress, brief black tanga knickers and white bra. It's windy, so it wasn't long before her dress had blown up showing her knickers. I mentioned this, so she knew she was flashing. She pulled the dress down a little, but not really covering her undies. The wind soon lifted the hem again, with a little help from me. As we were laying side by side I slowly started to stoke her thighs, all the time moving higher and higher, until I was stoking her tummy above her knickers, occasionally dipping my hand between her thighs. She didn't seem to care what she was showing by then. (Don't forget the neighbours were in, so they could have seen us if they'd wanted to). A bit of intense snogging them followed, along with more intense rubbing between her legs, her hem was by now up to her waist, and her undies were on full show. She said she was ready for sex, but didn't want to do it outside, with the neighbours being in, so we retired to the bedroom to finish.

This was different to the previous day when we were in a public park doing similar things on a similarly windy day. Full sex was again not an option. She got very turned on by my handwork but said that she didn't want to orgasm in public. I told her that she could be very discrete about it and to go ahead and enjoy the moment. So she did!! She stretched out on her back, skirt up around her waist and knickers on full show. I gave her my best finger work, and she came.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to AliDubois For This Useful Post: