View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 10:42 AM

Beyerrkluva-

I've edited your story. Nothing of content has been changed. I went through and added breaks where there are direct quotes. I am not trying to turn this into an English composition exercise. See if you think the readability of the story is improved.

obo

Here's a story I've had on my tablet for a while. I hope it belongs here. The ending might seem a bit abrupt, I've just never decided if I want to add an actual match as well.

It is October 2005 and Trish Stratus has just finished a match against her arch nemesis Victoria as a bouncy young brunette skips down the ramp approaching the ring. With a big smile on her face she is staring at the reigning Women's Champion all the way to and into the ring. Dressed in a red top and white mini skirt the woman is hopping into the ring with a microphone in her right hand. Confused Trish is looking at the unknown female who she assumes to be a fan.

"Hi Trish! My name is Mickie, Mickie James. You may not know me, but I'm your biggest fan."

The Canadian's suspicion is confirmed and the excited fan continues right away.

"The second I've seen your sexy pictures in MuscleMag I knew immediately that I wanted to be like you. First I wanted to be a model and then I wanted to be a wrestler. And that's why I want to challenge you for the title."

Trish is completely dumbfounded. A woman she's never seen or heard of in her life is challenging her for the top title in American women's wrestling. She thinks for a moment and replies.

"Who do you think you are? You think you can just come here into the WWE and challenge the champion for her title? I have no idea who you are or where you're coming from. But to get a shot at this belt, you have to train hard for years and work your way up the ladder."

Quickly the large smile vanishes off Mickie's face. "But listen..."

"No, YOU listen, young lady." Stratus instantly cuts off her fan. "If you come here and want to play along, you have to follow certain rules. You're in no position to ask for a title match."

Mickie looks down with a sad look, then back to Trish. Suddenly the smile on her face returns.

"You know, Trish. Actually I think I'm in a pretty good position to ask for a title match. No no no, I DEMAND a title match. And I really think you should grant it to me."

With a sarcastic smile the blonde bombshell shoots back. "Yeah? And why would that be?"

Her big grin still on her face James bites her lower lip. "Well in my years as a fan I've obtained footage that you might not want the world to see."

All of a sudden the audience erupts into huge cheers while Trish's face freezes in horror. While she has done tons of photo shoots in bikinis and lingerie she knows for certain that there is no material of a raunchier nature in existence.

And so she retorts. "Somehow, I don't believe you."

Mickie giggles. "Well in that case."

The TitanTron, the large screen above the entrance, turns from black to video footage. Shaky and a little grainy, what appears to be the inside of a mall is captured on a low quality private video. Slowly it zooms in on a figure that's clearly Trish Stratus dressed in a tight pink tank top and matching mini skirt. Along with the audience the Canadian watches the tape with a sceptic look on her face. Steadily the camera footage zooms in on the blonde's face, but it doesn't stop there. Slowly it pans down to the wrestler's chest until her large breasts come into view, much to the audience's delight and Trish's chagrin. Pushed up by her top Stratus' tits are almost spilling out of it and jiggling with every step. Her nipples are clearly visible through the material. A fact that hasn't gone unnoticed by Mickie in previous viewings.

"Oh my god, Trish. You should consider wearing a bra!"

The audience laughs while Trish is visibly steaming inside. The footage pans further down to her naked thighs until she passes the camera. It goes back up again and rests on Trish's voluptuous butt. Walking in a tight skirt everyone can clearly see the outlines of her ample buttocks rubbing against each other as her hips swing from side to side.

"Yes, that skirt makes your ass look big." Mickie quips to an amused audience and angry Trish.

The next shot is of a standing Trish as the camera slowly approaches her from a low angle. More and more of her thighs are revealed as the camera is being lowered until the front of her panties comes into view.

"OK, ok, hold it right there!" Trish is fuming. "Where the hell did you get that!?"

Mickie laughs. "Well I was being a good fan. For years I've known where to find you and how to get there."

Trish is trying to calm down and thinks for a second. While the tape's contents are certainly demeaning, it's barely worse than her entrance with the tag team of Test and Albert aptly called T&A.

"I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here, but I'd much rather heal some nagging injuries than to step in a ring with you."

"Alright, Trish. Your call." Mickie continues.

After a few more seconds of Trish's undies the scenery changes to that of a supermarket. This time Trish is dressed in a blue tank top and jeans. And the first shot continues how the last one ended. Again the camera zooms in on Stratus' massive breasts as she does her shopping. From the front, from the side, it seems they are captured from all possible angles. The most intimate shot however comes up as the wrestler bends down for her bag. Immediately the crowd is treated to a close up shot of Trish's cleavage. As her huge tits are dangling to the left and right as well as they possibly can inside their tight containment the camera is travelling further between them, even catching a glimpse of nipple. While Trish is left with her eyes and mouth agape the crowd is cheering.

"At least you were wearing a bra this time." Mickie laughs. "But no panties?"

The next shot is of Trish kneeling in front of a shelf and it is obvious how to construe Mickie's statement. Riding low the blonde's jeans are revealing more than they should as a good portion of her butt crack is visible. The camera makes full use of its zoom capabilities and catches an intimate shot of it.

Mickie giggles. "Do I now get a ... crack at your title?"

The audience is wild and so is Trish for different reasons. "No!!!"

"Ok then." Mickie winks at her idol.

The footage, now somewhat less grainy switches again. "I got myself a new camera specifically for that opportunity."

The bubbly brunette boasts to a less than impressed Trish. Stratus can now be seen entering an empty gym in a lime green top and matching shorts.

"You've been stalking me in the gym!?" Trish is furious.

"How could I not?" Mickie smiles.

The Women's Champion is seen sitting in a pectoral machine doing her routine. And the camera right away focuses on the obvious area. Repeatedly pressing the weights together and relaxing Trish's impressive chest is clearly the highlight of the shot, amplified by excessive zooming. Again and again Stratus is pressing the weights together before her massive boobs come into view again. After a couple of seconds the shot changes and Trish is now seated in a leg extension machine. And it's almost like this shot mimics the previous, just in another area. Repeatedly pressing the weights together with her muscular thighs, it is whenever she relaxes her muscles that the crowd is rewarded with an intimate shot of Trish's crotch thanks to a strategic placing of Mickie's camera. The volume of the arena's audience's jubilation is proportional to the frown on Trish's face.

"How did you hide there, and where did you place the cameras!?"

Mickie simply smiles. "I have ... connections."

The gym footage is far from finished though as Stratus is now working on a stepper, facing away from the camera. And her immense glutes are immediately the focus of the shot. Every step of Trish demonstrates the sheer size of her ample ass cheeks, further emphasized by her tight clothing and Mickie's invasive camera work.

"It's like a lava lamp, isn't it?" Mickie comments on the rhythmic movement of Stratus' bubble butt.

The footage switches to another training station, now showing Trish working the weights. Doing deadlifts she is repeatedly bending over, a circumstance Mickie used to further test her camera's zoom function. With every flexion of her torso the blonde's butt shoots in the air, testing its tight covering's stretchability. Stratus seems to be the only person in the arena not amused about the funny visual of her voluptuous ass occupying the vast majority of the large screen, as it again and again constitutes the highest point of her anatomy. For a few seconds Trish's pussy lips whose outlines are clearly visible through the fabric of her shorts are paid special attention to before Mickie focuses all her attention on her favourite wrestler's giant butt again.

"Damn Trish, what material are your shorts made of? How doesn't your huge booty just explode them off?"

"You're sick!" the blonde replies angry and clearly annoyed.

"Wait, it gets better!"

Mickie clearly isn't finished and the footage switches scenery again. This time a pool appears on the TitanTron, seemingly in a tropical destination on a sunny day. And it doesn't take long for Trish to show up in a skimpy blue bikini. It's obvious to the roaring crowd that Mickie was going to have a field day with the given circumstances. And for sure, after only a couple of seconds one of Stratus' nipples appears on the screen up close, poking against the material of its enclosing bikini top. Slowly the camera pans across the Canadian's impressive cleavage, focusing on the other mamilla.

"Aw Trish. So cold on such a sunny day?"

The crowd laughs and a desperate Trish reluctantly watches the rest of the tape. Sitting by the pool her opened thighs are granting a glimpse at her crotch, and the camera seems immediately drawn to that area. Traveling far between Trish's toned legs the view is now focused on her blue bikini bottoms.

"Nice work, Trish. You really shaved well there."

Mickie leaves no doubt that she has paid a lot of attention to the flimsy article of clothing's surroundings, commenting on her idols visible groin area. The camera switches angles again, providing a close up of the soles of Trish's feet as she's laying on a sun lounger. Slowly the view pans up, over her shapely calves and thighs until the real point of interest is reached. Once again clearly highlighted on the screen is Trish's massive butt, now in a very small thong. The tiny piece of clothing practically vanishing between the beauty's plump ass cheeks it provides basically no mentionable cover. Mickie is quick to point that fact out.

"Oh Trish, don't you know that you have a really, really, really large butt? And you choose a thong that small? Just look, you're almost naked."

The crowd is howling while Stratus is breathing heavily, close to snapping but unwilling to give Mickie even the slightest bit of gratification. The footage rests on Trish's near naked buttocks for a while longer.

"Trish, you have no idea what was going through my mind as I was filming you." Mickie taunts her idol. "I wanted to get up right there and then and do all kinds of things to your huge, tanned, thong clad bubble butt. Slap it, pinch it, kiss it, squeeze it, maybe rub some sun cream onto those thick, bulging, bare ass cheeks of yours. I almost couldn't contain myself."

James is really trying to get into Trish's head now, and the Women's Champion has to muster all her composure not to punch her would be challenger, essentially giving in to her demands. Mickie shares a couple of more insights into her lust filled mind.
"My eyes were following the path of your thong to where it vanished between your gorgeous, muscular glutes. And I was picturing my tongue right there. Just me sitting on your toned legs, having all kinds of fun with your exposed booty, doing with it whatever I feel like."

Trish loses her cool. "You perverted freak! You make me sick. But I'm not giving you a title match!"

"Oh well." Mickie replies, "maybe this will change your mind."

After the camera travels between Trish's thong clad butt cheeks the footage switches to another location once more. Now displayed is the door of a tiled wet room. Trish is startled.

"My bath!?"

The crowd is cheering and Mickie has a huge smile on her face. The door opens and Trish enters wearing a pink t-shirt and black mini skirt. She turns to the side and checks herself in her mirror as Mickie slowly zooms onto her clothed breasts.

"Once again it's a photo finish at the zeppelin race."

It seems like the spunky brunette has prepared a quip for every single situation caught on tape. Stratus turns towards the camera and starts taking off her t-shirt, the camera closely focusing on her large tits as a lacy black bra comes into view. Her now semi naked breasts remain the focus of attention for several seconds before Mickie zooms out again. Stratus turns around, slips her thumbs into the waistband of her mini skirt and begins to rid herself of her leg wear. Facing away from the camera she is soon bending over as she is sliding her skirt down her flawless legs, the camera once again zooming on to a now thong clad butt. Bending over Trish's large ass cheeks are given a lot of attention by Mickie's always observant camera, which is closely inspecting the irresistible object for a couple of seconds.

"Isn't it funny how your butt looks bigger and bigger, the smaller your thongs are getting?"

Trish snaps up again and slowly starts unhooking her bra to the deafening cheers of the crowd. After a few hand motions Stratus has freed herself of her brassiere and the audience loudly celebrates the visual of the Canadian's bare back. Once again Trish's breathing is getting heavy as the footage continues. And she has every reason as she is next seen removing her thong just outside of the camera's vision which is still focusing on her torso.

"Well, Trish. Changed your mind?"

The blonde doesn't even dignify the question with a reply and directs an angry stare towards Mickie.
"Oh well." the bubbly brunette shrugs smiling, knowing exactly what footage comes next.

Gradually the camera pans down and once again provides an intimate close up shot of Trish's massive butt, this time completely naked. The crowd is frantic as the fan favourite's plentiful ass is highlighted on the TitanTron, while Trish herself is staring in disbelief. After a cut however the cheers are getting even louder. Suddenly Stratus' naked breasts appear on screen and Trish is visibly distraught. With her hands in front of her mouth she is watching as her bare tits are closely studied by Mickie's invasive camera. For several seconds the footage lingers over Trish's immense boobs before the next cut. Now the crowd is met with a view of the wrestler's knees before the shot slowly pans up. Bit by bit the camera wanders up the blonde's perfectly sculptured thighs, the final goal glaringly obvious. Just before Trish's uncovered privates come into view she blurts out.

"OK, OK, OK! Stop it right there!"

With a motion of Mickie's left hand the footage is stopped.

Trish continues "You have just successfully extorted a title shot from me. I hope you're really proud of yourself."

A huge smile appears on Mickie's face. "Well, actually I AM proud. It's just a shame it had to come to this. You could have had this much cheaper. Oh well."

Mickie winks at Trish and hops out of the ring and up the ramp, leaving a fuming Trish in the ring.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post: