View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:47 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Default I like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
How about you? Do you find exciting the thought of your friends masturbating to your GF/Wives?
Absolutely. I am trying to get some photos of the GF after she comes out of the shower - naked into the bedroom to get changed. I would love to know if anyone finds her wank-worthy

I have mentioned before about a fitness chick and ex-model that I used to date.....

She did a nude photo shoot for a short-lived mens magazine here in NZ.

The gym she worked at, and where I met her, there was a builder that had the magazine albeit it was about 4/5 years earlier. I got a buzz knowing he would be jerking off over her. Especially as she wore some pretty hot outfits around the gym.

I am pretty sure I know of at least one guy that jerked off over her......

We went for a walk down a track off the beach, long story short, she ended up sitting on me in her bikini as I fed me cock in her hot pussy. A younger couple (we were mid-30's - they about mid-20's) walked by, I am sure they did not see anything apart from her sitting on top of me.

After I unloaded into her, she went to a nearby stream to wash off, when she came back she told me that the couple came back and "caught me washing my pussy". I pressed further and she told me she was knee deep in the stream, she had pulled the crotch to one side and was splashing water on her lips when they walked by.

She had a glint in her eye when she told me this, I think she liked being caught - anyway - I would bet the guy jerked off to that - I would have.

One of her photos below.
Attached Thumbnails
Kathy_blur.jpg  

Last edited by tonz42; 11-05-2017 at 05:51 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post: