Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 03:32 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
You are a very lucky guy I have tried to get my wife to have a threesome and would love to have her be with another guy while we both fuck her together but she says she dont feel right about it every time we meet up with a guy. I love this story and am following it closely and sharing it with my wife thanks for posting the details and pictures of your hot sexy wife for us. My wife says she would love to meet you guys to talk about this and she says maybe we can do it after reading your storys. She asks if you ever have done any thing with your wife and another girl and you. dont want to bother you but she is really interested in this now.
Thought I would answer this here in the forum since I get regular questions on this line.

Yes, we have had several FMF sessions over the years. For about three years I had a regular girlfriend who I saw several times a week and who was amazing both as a person and sexually. She was also married but her husband had no interest in sex anymore and was happy for her to have somebody to fill that area. We got together as couples on several occasions for dinner and just hanging out and all got along. We tried once to all have sex together in the same room one evening with his wife and I together and he and my wife together. He never got naked but ended up getting up and walking out of the room before he and my wife got anything really going.

We for the most part have agreed to only play together as a couple, with other couples it is same room play and with singles it is always either MFM or FMF play. We have deviated from this on occasion but both prefer to have the other a part of it and think it is the best option for us.

In MFM I love to see my wife pleasured and the hottest thing I can see is her having an intense orgasm. I have watched her have literally hundreds of climaxes and everyone of them is hot. Her current boyfriend who lives with us is very much the same in this area. The other day we got her off using a Rabbit vibrator. As she got close to orgasm she took control of the toy and used it to climax. It was incredibly hot watching her shake, seeing her face contorted and hollering out. Her nipples were rock hard and her legs were like noodles after. We both stood back and watched then once she was done she was exhausted and we kissed her and let her take a nap. Neither he or I got off but we both loved watching her.

Conversely, when we have connected with a single female or with my girlfriend issues have developed between both women. I often wonder if we found a married woman who played apart from her husband but who was with him if the emotions would be different.

My wife and I communicate very openly about everything in the lifestyle. She has told me that despite her activities she still feels jealousy when seeing me with another woman. She says it makes her wonder if I really want her or if I want somebody else. I understand the feelings as there are times I have felt them too. There have been multiple occasions where we have been out at a lifestyle party or event like a cruise where I have been really into a lady I have met and asked about hooking up FMF which would be my preference and she has told me to go back to our room or to find a playroom and to have fun which I have done. It was always fun but I would always prefer my wife be a part of it.

Again, thank you to all for your comments and messages. More to come.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: