Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 12:46 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts

mustardseed

I used to take a list of the names of the tapes I had "doctored" and would check to see if they were checked out.

Being that I would target new releases, it was common for several to be out each time I checked. Several times I would take my wife into the store so she was checking as well. She said she would get weak in the knees as she would go down the list finding "her videos" were being watched.

I one time recommended one of the videos to a guy who was holding the case reading about it. My wife was standing beside me at the time. She was wearing a very low cut top and no bra as she usually did when going to a video store. I had her lean forward to get a tape off a lower shelf so her breasts were on open display. I know he saw everything because standing beside him, I could. I know he was checking her out several times later.

I told her after he left with the tape that he definitely would recognize her when he watched the video. She was embarrassed and excited knowing he had met her there, looked at her breasts and now would see her fucking and sucking on a tape. I told her he probably would show all his friends and tell them he had actually met the woman on the tape.

Talk about feeling a rush of excitement!
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post: