Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 07:58 PM

Thanked 25,667 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default welee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Grits, have you ever had hotel staff warn you to be quiet? Have you ever got room service and had Mrs Grits open the door?

When our swing group gets together we have had that problem of hotel staff calling to say its too loud... We try to get all rooms on the same floor, but sometimes it dosen t help. We always all chip in for an extra room where we all go to play.. thats when the noise starts.

Mrs. Grits has often answered the hotel door skimpily dressed, or outright naked....she calls for extra towels and give them the thrill at the door...sometimes she'll do the walk to the otherside of the room bendover to get the tip from her purse.... she likes flirting like that when we're away..... She sometimes goes on convention trips and does it w/o me there which I frown upon for safty reasons....

A few times we were away on vacation and were having our own fuckfest, and she called for towels. She looked like she was in a fuckfest, and answered the door w/ just heels and a little cum running down her thigh.......... But she never does that kind of stuff at home w/ pizza guys, etc..
Attached Thumbnails
hot5.jpg   ik11.jpg  

hot6.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 03-09-2017 at 08:03 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: