View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:56 AM

We like having sex outside, in daylight. The object is to find places and times where you may not be seen, but there is always the chance that you might. Our fantasies tend to not be fantasies because we do them for real. That makes them even more arousing. You think of something. We can't possibly do that, or maybe we can. Oh yes, let's try. Very often it's not full penetrative sex, but you can have great arousal from going as far as you think you ought to go, and then further.....and perhaps further still.

Take our walk in the park last summer. Just one of our adventures this year. A small river runs through the park and we thought we remembered that there would be somewhere on a bank that we could get up something exciting. We walked all up and down the river, never found anywhere. We had two choices. We could go home, or make the best of what we'd got. We decided to do the latter. We found a little corner with a hedge on two sides but visible right across the park from the other two. We spread out our travel rug, layed down and started to kiss and cuddle. After a while I started to run my hands up her thighs, lifting up her short skirt. Her knickers were now on show. Eventually I've pulled her skirt right up to her waist and start to run my hand up between her legs until I'm fingering her through her knickers. She tells me to stop, she doesn't want to go any further, but I know she does. She says that if I carry on she'll get so turned on she won't be able to stop herself from cuming. I tell her that there's no reason why she shouldn't cum, just to be discrete, and that's what happens. We carry on kissing, I carry on fingering her, sometimes venturing the finger inside her knickers, and she cums. Sometimes, depending on just how public we are, she lets me pull her knickers down too and I finger her skin to skin, but she usually likes to have them handy around her knees, just in case. We can fantasize about this at home later, but I can assure you that this story is real and not fantasy. We probably do this sort of thing four or five times a year and are looking forward to next summer.

I think the best fantasies are those that are not too outrageous so that you could act them out.....if you dare!!

If you enjoyed this, try this, where we had full sex in public.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...59&postcount=6

Last edited by AliDubois; 12-16-2013 at 10:02 AM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to AliDubois For This Useful Post: