View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 07:15 PM

My last g-friend said she'd fucked 25 guys before me...One guy was a neighbor, who she didn't know very well. She met him in a field on their farm and fucked him right there. He wanted her pussy again and became somewhat of a stalker (her pussy was good!)...
The g-friend before fucked a young guy while we were dating. He told some friends and before long everybody, including her children knew it. I didn't mind everybody else knowing but the kids, not so much...
She was in her late 40's and he was in his 20's. I encouraged her to go for it to see if she could get young dick...She did.
I asked her about it and she told me they fucked bareback and he came in her which I loved. I wish I had known the night it happened 'cause I would have liked sloppy seconds...It was cool hearing about it though...
I've had other g-friends who fucked guys while we were seeing each other and some blew guys while I fucked them (I fucked the girls). Always wound me up...
I couldn't tell you how many guys fucked my g-friends/ wife...I'm sure there were PLENTY of dicks in them!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sevenplus For This Useful Post: