Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Reposting Primrose Dubois’s Disrobing Disasters
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 01:19 PM

Default Lacking Beginner's Luck, the Dubois Duo is Denuded, Part 1

Lacking Beginner's Luck, the Dubois Duo is Denuded, Part 1

*All characters are over 18 years old*

*I have taken generous liberties with this skit; I hope you enjoy it*

(1) "Beginner's Luck" | Little Rascals Shorts | FULL EPISODE - YouTube

Part One

Saturday Night, The Big Show

A pair of trailer-mounted searchlights provided by tonight’s generous sponsor, Bastermats Chemical Company, crisscrossed the starry sky in front of the Puttyville Community Theater. The amateur junior talent show, splendidly advertised in flashing lights on the marquee, was to be the gala event of this year’s holiday season. Tonight, seating over three thousand Puttyville’s citizens, the landmark Scuddy-Albeit-Sloly Theater was the creation of the Scottish-born architect, Thomas W. Lamb and exemplified the opulence and grandeur of the 1920s with a Mexican Baroque design style. Featuring intricate plasterwork, chandeliers, and balconies created an atmosphere of sophistication, along with cosmetic rooms, smoking rooms, and fireplaces for men and women in the restrooms adjoining the main lobby. The theatre, which cost a staggering two million dollars in 1928, was dubbed a “temple of amusement” by Puttyville’s newspaper, the Expose & News Fuse. This fun fact would prove most apropos tonight!

Inside the opulent theater, the house lights were still up, as the last arriving members of the audience found their seats with the help of usherettes while the full orchestra played a jazzy number. Leading the orchestra was the buttoned-down, but markedly MILFY, band director from the Ivy Industrial Institute, Ms. Bushyberry. She wore a floor-length black dress matching all the females performing, and waved her baton with authority. Primrose’s posse was tactically well-positioned stage left, seated directly behind the orchestra pit, armed to the hilt. There, they deviously waited to ruin her performance with a whole host of wickedly humorous pranks. They were determined to make Primrose’s performance an absolute disaster. Behind the massive burgundy curtain, a hive of activity buzzed as a host of youthful amateur performers excitedly milled about, and their mother managers moved nervously around trying to ensure all the details for their child’s performance were attended to. The MC, used to dealing with professionals, was now flustered by the youthful contestants and their pushy mothers. He tried to maintain a modicum of control of the backstage bruhaha, while the house lights blinked to signal the start of the show. Checking his list, he realized he was missing only one contestant, none other than Primrose Dubois. “If she doesn’t arrive soon, so help me, I will start without them,” he vowed to the other contestants.

One Month Earlier

The seeds of Regina and Primrose Dubois’s, disastrous denuded denouement was sown at the fashionable dress maker shop in Puttyville where Beth’s mother, Batavia Modiste held her final fitting session with the local self-proclaimed VIP, Ms. Regina Dubois. Beth had worked very hard to create Regina’s vision, an elegant scarlet velvet dress, with matching covered buttons from knee to throat. Regina had been very clear in her instructions as to her dress’s design. She insisted the gown be nearly bullet-proof and not show any shocking amounts of stocking or ANY of her bountiful bosom cleavage. All her formidable figure’s wobbly bits were to be securely supported and tucked away out of sight inside a modest holiday dress. She had even told Batavia, “I could never relive last month’s mortification at my house, especially not at the contest in front of thousands.” However, the vainglorious vixen craved both attention and media talent coverage, and was determined to show off and ensure SHE was the center of attention at the Community Theater. Regina contradicted her earlier instructions to Batavia and demanded the dressmaker literally paint her curves with luxurious antique rouge-tinted fabrics, which unfortunately lacked the elasticity of today’s materials.

During this session, the scarlet dress was found by both ladies to be very tight and straining the front-buttons when Regina swept in from the dressing room and stood before the mirrors. There were gaps in the fabric through which Regina’s flesh and lingerie peeked out. Batavia suggested, “Ms. Dubois, I should let this out…again…it seems you have gotten larger…I mean, if you had to bend over… I could not be responsible for…” Regina blustered right back, “How dare you Batavia? I am NOT fat, nor an I GAINING weight!” Regina insisted, “Take more in, I say! I AM losing weight,” and your creation ABSOLUTELY MUST show my figure most flatteringly. Besides, I have some new lingerie and foundations ordered from Europe and they will…, uh, take up any slack so to speak.” It is imperative this dress be perfect for the cast party following the competition where WENF and the newspaper photographers will be snapping stills and making movies of us all! It is so important to maintain MY REPUTATION!” “Well,” Batavia persisted, “I recommend you at least wear a coordinating-colored slip…, just in case.” Regina scowled in response, but nodded her head in concession.

Tuesday Before the Talent Contest

Our Gang was gathered at Primrose’s house to discuss her plight while she practiced her soliloquy. "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears," Primrose declared, wearing a Roman general’s helmet in the conservatory of her mother’s elegant Italianate home. As it was a warm day, the room’s many windows were open and several of Primrose’s classmates overheard her reciting her speech for the talent contest. Primrose saw her squad’s high sign, so she stopped reciting and leaned out the window. They all ran up and Primrose said, “My mother is obsessed with my performance. She would not even let me choose what to do for the talent contest, and you will not believe the skimpy costume she expects me to wear in front of the entire town! She directs everything in my life!” Prim continued with a sob, “The only way I can stop these theatrics she keeps forcing me into, is to bomb so badly on Saturday night, my mother will never again try to put me on a stage!” As Miles consoled Prim, the kids all agree to make Prim’s performance flop. Miles reported Regina had even telephoned Alexandra Jameson, his mother, and insisted he compete in the show to compliment Primrose. Regina even went so far as to ‘suggest’ the poem, The Paperboy, for Miles to sing. The gang gasped in disbelief, as Primrose rolled her eyes, hearing her mother call out. “Primrose, I don’t hear you practicing!”

Regina was inside the next room, but just out of sight. She was all thumbs with her sewing machine as she struggled to finish her daughter’s costume, specifically a scandalously short red tunic. “I cannot get these seams right,” she muttered in exasperation. Regina had insisted Primrose recite Marc Antony from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar instead of letting her daughter portray Primrose’s favorite, Rosalind, from As You Like It. Regina ‘huffed’ at the thought, “Tragedy is a far more profound performance than comedy! After all, I hold a masters in literature and I should know, right Mimic?” The annoying bird answered from inside the conservatory where Prim was still with her gang, “AWK…, Yes ma’am, ma’am… you’re right again, AUK, always right, Always Right!” Regina smiled to herself and continued sewing, oblivious to the disastrous downfall being plotted in the next room.

Saturday Afternoon, Regina and Primrose Get Ready for the Big Show

Regina soaked in her luxurious claw-legged tub inside her Art Deco tiled bathroom. She rolled about in the steamy froth as she stroked her ruby locks, above and below board. She dreamt of a strong, young man having his way with her, maybe even giving her a spanking followed by some light BDSM play. Someone like Primrose’s crush, Miles Jameson crossed her mind as she swished in the suds with her fingers fully occupied pleasuring herself. She could almost feel his enormous young manhood pressed between her plump ass cheeks, as she sucked a fragrant finger fresh from her soaking sn*tch. After nearly boiling the bath water with her reverie, she was startled by the clock chiming and realized she must now get moving or she would be late. She toweled carefully, admiring her latest ‘jewelry’ adorning her glistening full figure. Each massive, perfectly formed breast was capped with a large pink nipple pierced by a gold bar. Looking down below her slightly protruding belly, she glimpsed the matching gold ring, piercing her clitoral hood. It was centered on her carefully groomed red carpet. She now took careful time tweaking her enormous teats and teasing her nether niche to very near a point of no return. “Oh, it has been so long since I have had a proper rogering,” Regina moaned. A yell from across the hall interrupted her self-pleasuring concentration. “MOooM! Where are my sandals?” Regina was refocused on the important tasks at hand.

After doing her hair and makeup, Regina opened the scented boxes from Europe containing her new underwear. She inhaled deeply and smiled, “As always, I have new lingerie to wear tonight, which obviously no one will ever see. It always makes me feel so special and confident. Fine foundations like these, firmly fitted, make me feel… well, naughty.” With a giggle, Regina stepped into the embroidered red silk panties and pulled them up her long legs. She immediately knew her money was most well spent indeed. The retro high-waist briefs were dotted with white flowers, and decorated with white lace trim. They hugged her hindquarters with security. Regina pushed out her bottom and patted her own ass observing, “No half-mast mishaps tonight. All my assets will be fully covered and deliciously sculpted.”

Next, she wriggled her full hips into a matching red open bottom shaper girdle, reinforced with spring steel stays. “These things are so hard to get on. I should have asked Primrose’s crush to help. After all, he always seems to have a hard on. I can just imagine him staring at me now, struggling to properly put me together, while ogling my topless, beautiful body. He would be as hard as a board… tee hee,” she tittered as she shimmied and tugged. Finally in place, the shaper was snug against the top half of her pantied bottom in back and rode from just above her crotch in front, up to just under her mammoth bust. It certainly pronounced Regina’s hourglass physique, enhancing her sexy belly as well. Six sturdy garter tabs hung loose at her ample thighs. Regina then lifted each bounteous boob into a matching and most sturdy, underwired, bullet-bra. Clipping the wide, three-hook backstrap, and tugging the shoulder straps tight, she quipped, “My snuggle puppies won’t be bursting out of this bomb-proof baby.”

Regina pulled on a pair of seamed, RHT black stockings, and tautly gartered them to her shaper. As she clipped the straps firmly in place, they seemed to be in a tugging match with her girdle, and deliciously dimpled the flesh of her thighs where they attached to her stockings. This sensation felt sooo sexy, a she could feel her panties moisten. Regina nearly had to call for Prim’s assistance as she then wiggled into a sheer, silk, demi-slip. “Like Batavia said, just in case of any potential ‘wardrobe malfunctions,’ I can remain modest before my community and my Institute.” Hearing another chime from the clock, Regina hurried to finish dressing. She slipped on her coordinated four-inch-high heels and buttoned herself into her dress. She donned a pair of emerald earrings, a matching bracelet, and choker, then checked herself in the full-length mirror. Reg was at a loss for breath looking at her reflection. She looked simply marvelous. Her new undies had worked miracles. Now at seventy-three inches tall and sculpted into a legitimate 44-28-44 fiery red hourglass, Regina looked amazingly provocative, even sexy in her new dress. As she pinned a crimson beret atop her salon-styled red hair, she joked, “I look just like a pinup for the Paras!” She smooched a kiss to herself in the mirror, and wagged her ass.

Just then, her doorbell sounded announcing the arrival of her driver. “PRIMROSE!!” Regina yelled, “Our ride is here, chop, chop!” When the door opened and the two ladies walked onto the tiled portico, the chauffeur nearly lost his breath. Regina’s heels clicked loudly as she walked to the car as he held the door open. Then Primrose emerged looking like a cross between a Sinbad movie hottie and one of John Norman’s gals from Gor! As she got in, he thought he heard a popping sound from Primrose as she slid across the seat, but could not be sure. He held his tongue, as Regina immediately began talking and silently drove them to the Theater.

Happy New Year!

Last edited by tomb125; 01-01-2024 at 01:25 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomb125 For This Useful Post: