View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 06:09 AM

Default Charlee info

Well......It's been almost 7 months since I started the venture of figuring out who this Charlee girl was. I came across OCC and this thread very early on.
I had several people help with the search locating several picture locations, the Apt her and Zack lived in, and even the guy who was in the interracial video with them.
This guy was the only person who gave me some creditable info, in which I did verify. His Email stated....
"Charlee and her husband,Zach retired. They stopped years ago when the PayPal restrictions tightened up.
They were good people. I have lost touch with them I wish I still knew them. I don't have that video and I can't find it online anywhere."
He also stated that they live in Portland, unless they moved. I also asked him about the filming at Paradise Video, and how the owner had stated that the Interracial video had not been filmed there. His response was
"Paradise video wouldn't know anything. All the filming was done without the clerks' knowledge."
So then i started the search of PayPal policies and the changes back in 2003. It took me awhile, but I did find this.....

http:/www.wired.com/2003/03/paypal-tightens-transaction-reins/

Now......was this the sole reason Charleepics shut down?.....I doubt it, but I bet it has a huge impact on their bottom line regarding payment options.
I know that the Charleecam site was only up for less than a year, and the FAQ section was huge.
A lot of the questions revolved around rules and regulations for when the Internet connection cut out during a show.
I bet this was more frustrating than it was worth, which made her post that she was on Holidays, and never going back online with Charleecams.
The last info Charlee and Zack posted online was in Aug 2002. There was no new material up on the site until the site shut down in June 2003. Maybe this was a sign that they were getting bored? Who knows......

Hopefully someday someone will find a copy of the interracial video and post it in here

Enjoy