Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 08:52 AM

Thanked 4,158 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy12 View Post
In summer last year, we decided to take our kids to water park. We stayed in the indoor pool for kids, with my wife playing with our 2y old son and I watched over our 5y old.
At one point, our son yanked at my wife's bikini bottoms and sure enough, they came down to her knees. She was stunned, but just for a second, because as he yanked them loose, he slipped and she quickly picked him up. All that with her bottoms down and pussy in plain view. At that time, she kept her pussy shaved clean.
So imagine, her trying to calm the baby, at the same time trying to pull the bottoms up with one hand, it did not go easy. With our son crying, she sure got a lot of attention. There could have been some 20 grown ups in the pool or around, mostly wives with their kids, but also some dads and grandpas, leering at my wife's bald pussy.
What seemed like hours to my wife, but was probably just a few seconds, she managed to cover herself, but the baby kept crying. My wife was red from embarrassment, and the only thing she could came up with to calm the baby, was offer him her boob (she was still breastfeeding the son). At this point, probably all males were watching her, as she took one tit out and offered it to the baby. Of course, he did not want to drink straight away, so she teased him with her nipple some more until he finally started sucking and provided her with some cover.
Needless to say, she hurried out of the pool and we left straight away.
That must have been so hot.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post: