Thread: Wife's Panties
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 09:18 PM

A little off topic, but my biggest turn on is other guys looking at my girlfriend's underwear. It's such a thrill for me thinking about it from their perspective, especially when they are friends or workmates or even strangers and so they "shouldn't" be seeing them.

One thing that happened recently was my girlfriend went out for a meal and a few drinks with people from work, she got ready and I saw she was wearing a sexy pair of white lace knickers under a short black skirt. I was wondering all evening if she would get careless about what she was showing off. A few hours later I get a text saying "I'm so embarrassed, just flashed my knickers at everyone!" When she got home she told me in detail what had happened, the table they had been sat at had been up against a wall which meant that to get out and go to the bar she had to almost climb over a couple of other chairs that were next to hers. Seeing as she knew she was wearing a skirt, when it was her turn to go to the bar she was hesitant and told everyone that she couldn't get out without flashing, after a but of encouragement (especially from the guys opposite her at the table), she went for it. She then had to lift up her leg to get it over the chair next to her, in doing this she exposed her white knickers to everyone on the other side of the table.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor88 For This Useful Post: