Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] On first being a nude model
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 04:01 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
Back in the eighties I modelled for several art classes and photographers. Some of these sessions went a bit further than I had anticipated and I had to keep a close eye on developments.
I was happy to pose nude, After all that was what was expected and when asked if I would open my legs for the artists or photographer I reluctantly did so.
I also posed with other models, both male and female often taking a firm hold on an over excited cock.
I vividly remember the first time that I spread my legs showing good view of my vagina. The art teacher talked about what the students were looking at and pointed to the various parts, even touching me occasionally to illustrate his point. Laying on your back with a stranger pulling your labia apart to open the view to your clitoris is a mighty strange experience and not without a certain degree of stimulation.
During the period when I was posing I had all sorts of experiences that included having my vagina licked by a female model, having it penetrated by a male one and a male one who wanted to lick my anus.
Have you any similar experiences. If so it would be nice to hear of them.
All I can say is:
WHAT a WOMAN!
Just check out the albums....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: